Russia blames US, Ukraine for 'terrorist attack' that killed daughter of 'Putin’s Brain’

MapleLeaf

I just hope that this murder and assassination attempt won't escalate the fighting. I'm not super convinced it will as the big powers seem to have confidence in their plans to destroy the economy with the climate change hoax.

Kenny

Yes, and the answer to when is-- it depends on Trudeau. On or before Oct 20, 2025 providing Trudeau still keeps the NDP leader in a lock to prevent a vote of non confidence. The leader of the NDP named Jagmeet Singh (pronounced Jug meat sing) made a deal with Trudeau to back the Liberals in any non confidence vote, ensuring that Trudeau's term won't end before Oct 20, 2025. In return Singh got a number of leftist (more left than the Liberals which says something) perks to show his voters how he is doing.

The deal is of course highly undemocratic, and both he and Trudeau hope that Canadian's memory will fade by then.

Meanwhile we have another 3 years before anything can be done.

Unlike the US we don't have term limits.

And Trudeau has done the unthinkable. Even his father never bought off the media. But Jr. DID! and now by fixing this unsavoury deal with Singh, they've sidestepped the one way Canadians have of forcing an election--by a vote of non confidence in the House.

Trudeau is well on his way to fixing the next election too.

Jug Meat Sing, that sounds............interesting? I don't know why.o_O

athenasius

I just hope that this murder and assassination attempt won't escalate the fighting. I'm not super convinced it will as the big powers seem to have confidence in their plans to destroy the economy with the climate change hoax.

I don't know if Putin did it to increase Russian approval and participation in the war effort against Ukraine

or if Zelensky ordered it, as a pointed message to Putin's advisor that has been the one behind the invasion.

Either way escalation is all but guaranteed. And as usual the big guys ordering the little people around aren't the ones paying the price.

MapleLeaf

I don't know if Putin did it to increase Russian approval and participation in the war effort against Ukraine

or if Zelensky ordered it, as a pointed message to Putin's advisor that has been the one behind the invasion.

Either way escalation is all but guaranteed. And as usual the big guys ordering the little people around aren't the ones paying the price.
I can kind of see why Putin wants the land for the seaport access and "breadbasket of Europe" aspect but I'm still wondering about the globalists' interests in Ukraine. It just smacks of money laundering to me as I don't see much actual, beneficial war effort on their part. The people of Ukraine are being left out to dry by the elites and their own leaders. I heard the leaders of Ukraine just gave themselves a raise.

athenasius

I can kind of see why Putin wants the land for the seaport access and "breadbasket of Europe" aspect but I'm still wondering about the globalists' interests in Ukraine. It just smacks of money laundering to me as I don't see much actual, beneficial war effort on their part. The people of Ukraine are being left out to dry by the elites and their own leaders. I heard the leaders of Ukraine just gave themselves a raise.
What the globalists get out of it is destroying Putin and Russia by bogging them down in a never ending war.

Putin is a nationalist not a globalist. He may have once been close to Claus Schwab's young global leaders group, but he didn't drink that koolaid. In the last decade and a half or so (my guesstimate) he has been quite worried about Soros, WEF and the other globalist groups. One of his reasons to invade was to get rid of the ties to the globalists within the Ukraine, but if you look at a wider picture, the globalists want war in Europe for several reasons.

1 Put an end to Putin's nationalism in Russia-- weaken Russia. They are a threat to globalism, just like America and Trump are a speed bump on their way to full global control.

2: Increase the power in Europe as a controlling force in the new globalism. They don't want globalism run by China or Russia, nor do they want other countries or groups of countries to challenge their control. Europe is nervous. This war is increasing calls for a NATO style army but controlled from and by Europe. It increases the popularity of centralized Euro control and stops Brexits.

3: war is good for business to quote a certain Ferengi on Deep Space Nine. Sadly the globlists and the WEF have all their money ready to make more money no matter which way war goes.

That's a very rough and ready Margery style overview but that's how it looks to me.

MapleLeaf

But how does that effect Ezekiel 38? Europe is going to have to fail initially. Their looming energy crisis seems to be indicating they don't really have the strength to control Russia but Russia also isn't as powerful as Putin likes to pretend either. Neither is ready to assume their prophetic roles.

daygo

But how does that effect Ezekiel 38? Europe is going to have to fail initially. Their looming energy crisis seems to be indicating they don't really have the strength to control Russia but Russia also isn't as powerful as Putin likes to pretend either. Neither is ready to assume their prophetic roles.
I think we're maybe 5yrs away possibly more for ezekiel war to become, just my opinion.

athenasius

Well that is a very different question and a good one. I answered about what the globalists would get out of this war in the Ukraine.

They don't realize the Bible even has prophecy let alone that they will fall in line with it all.

NOBODY will control Russia in the lead up to Ezek 38

Russia is the leader in that invasion as is clearly seen by all of the references to Gog of Magog as the leader, not Iran, Turkey or the others.

None of the nations stands for Israel in that invasion. The only ones that even dare to question Russia's motives are Sheba and Dedan (which look awfully like the recent Abraham Accords) and Tarshish and her cubs. The identity of Tarshish is debated, and whether you view it as Spain or Britain (I have a very good reason from Isaiah for my view that it is Britain) either way, the cubs/daughters are apparently part of the group that questions Russia's motives.

Beyond that side trail, is the fact that nobody is willing to stand up for Israel. Not one.

AND THAT SAYS that before Ezek 38 Russia achieves enough of a global dominance that nobody gets in her way when she wants to invade something.

Russia will certainly have dominance over Europe in the near future just because of their monopoly of the oil that heats Western Europe's homes and businesses, brings goods to market and fuels their vehicles. Not to mention the fertilizer issue. If Europe wants to eat, it needs fertilizer that is produced as a by product of Russian natural gas.

That could mean that the globalist's plans in this war in Ukraine will go sideways for them in some way.

Either Russia wins in some way that stops anyone from challenging her again OR Ukraine wins (highly unlikely) and Zelensky assumes leadership of Russia and Ukraine. Of the two possibilities I think the first-- Russia wins is the most likely.

I think (my own speculation here) that after Ezek 38 when it's safe to come out and look around, the Eurozone will realize their biggest threat (Russia) is gone and that will enable the globalists to pick up where they left off.

daygo

Well that is a very different question and a good one. I answered about what the globalists would get out of this war in the Ukraine.

They don't realize the Bible even has prophecy let alone that they will fall in line with it all.

NOBODY will control Russia in the lead up to Ezek 38

Russia is the leader in that invasion as is clearly seen by all of the references to Gog of Magog as the leader, not Iran, Turkey or the others.

None of the nations stands for Israel in that invasion. The only ones that even dare to question Russia's motives are Sheba and Dedan (which look awfully like the recent Abraham Accords) and Tarshish and her cubs. The identity of Tarshish is debated, and whether you view it as Spain or Britain (I have a very good reason from Isaiah for my view that it is Britain) either way, the cubs/daughters are apparently part of the group that questions Russia's motives.

Beyond that side trail, is the fact that nobody is willing to stand up for Israel. Not one.

AND THAT SAYS that before Ezek 38 Russia achieves enough of a global dominance that nobody gets in her way when she wants to invade something.

Russia will certainly have dominance over Europe in the near future just because of their monopoly of the oil that heats Western Europe's homes and businesses, brings goods to market and fuels their vehicles. Not to mention the fertilizer issue. If Europe wants to eat, it needs fertilizer that is produced as a by product of Russian natural gas.

That could mean that the globalist's plans in this war in Ukraine will go sideways for them in some way.

Either Russia wins in some way that stops anyone from challenging her again OR Ukraine wins (highly unlikely) and Zelensky assumes leadership of Russia and Ukraine. Of the two possibilities I think the first-- Russia wins is the most likely.

I think (my own speculation here) that after Ezek 38 when it's safe to come out and look around, the Eurozone will realize their biggest threat (Russia) is gone and that will enable the globalists to pick up where they left off.
Interesting athanasius will think about what you've said.