Russia blames US, Ukraine for 'terrorist attack' that killed daughter of 'Putin’s Brain’

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I came across this article of the incident that happened yesterday regarding the daughter of a major Putin insider. The article talked about the incident where the daughter was killed, but the thinking is that the real target was Putin's "Brain" who is revealed as Aleksandr Dugin.

Russia blames US, Ukraine for 'terrorist attack' that killed daughter of 'Putin’s Brain’
Putin ally Alexader Dugin's daughter Daria Dugina was a journalist and philosopher
By Peter Aitken | Fox News

Russian media has accused the United States of orchestrating the "attack" that killed the daughter of Russian President Vladimir Putin's close ally. "Daria Dugina’s death will likely rally the Russians who suspect Ukraine’s hand behind the attack," Rebekah Koffler, president of Doctrine & Strategy Consulting and former DIA intelligence officer, told Fox News Digital.

Dugina, journalist and daughter of Aleksander Dugin, died Saturday evening in an explosion while driving her car along the Mazhayskoye Highway in the Moscow region after leaving a music festival. Authorities have said an explosive device planted under the car went off, and officials moved quickly to declare it a "terrorist attack" and point blame at Ukrainians and Americans alike.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russi...errorist-attack-killed-daughter-putins-brain#

The article made the following notes:

"Her father, Aleksander Dugin, is the mastermind of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine," Koffler explained, calling him a "symbol of the Russian World" for pushing his view of Eurasianism, which is vital to Putin’s entire basis for waging his war in Ukraine.

"One cannot understand Putin’s thinking and why he is waging war on Ukraine without knowing about Dugin and Eurasianism. Putin’s doctrine and strategy are developed around this ideology, at the heart of which is the idea of the Russian exceptionalism," she continued. "Similar to the idea of American exceptionalism, the sense of uniqueness runs very deeply in the Russian psyche. It is because of this ideology, Eurasianism, that Putin will not stop his war on Ukraine."

So, I went and looked at this article at Wikipedia that explains what Eurasianism is and it is very enlightening and I think people would be very interested in reading what may be behind Putin's actions in Ukraine and elsewhere. The article is about Aleksandr Dugin but goes into detail about his ideology as well as what maybe behind that. Here is the article in Eurasianism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Dugin

It is interesting to me that Russia, Turkey, Religion, Satanism, Nazism, Fascism, and tons of other stuff is all intertwined into this topic.

I think we might learn a lot of what is driving Russia and Putin by looking into this Eurasianism stuff.

At least we can look at it and see how it can apply to things. We know that Russia and Putin are against the West and liberalism especially when it came to homosexuality being promoted int he country. They shut that down real quick despite taking heat from the West about it. That is something Dugin supports, etc.

Footsteps

Here’s an oversimplification:
Russia is on the border of Europe so Russia needs
to take over Europe. Russia is in the middle of
Asia so Russia needs to take over as much of
Asia as it can. The new largest country in history
will be called Putinland until the next dictator takes
over.

Sincerely,

Putin’s Brain

Kenny

over.

Sincerely,

Putin’s Brain

That's a Factoid. :ahaha

NewWine2020

I came across this article of the incident that happened yesterday regarding the daughter of a major Putin insider. The article talked about the incident where the daughter was killed, but the thinking is that the real target was Putin's "Brain" who is revealed as Aleksandr Dugin.

Putin ally Alexader Dugin's daughter Daria Dugina was a journalist and philosopher
By Peter Aitken | Fox News

Russian media has accused the United States of orchestrating the "attack" that killed the daughter of Russian President Vladimir Putin's close ally. "Daria Dugina’s death will likely rally the Russians who suspect Ukraine’s hand behind the attack," Rebekah Koffler, president of Doctrine & Strategy Consulting and former DIA intelligence officer, told Fox News Digital.

Dugina, journalist and daughter of Aleksander Dugin, died Saturday evening in an explosion while driving her car along the Mazhayskoye Highway in the Moscow region after leaving a music festival. Authorities have said an explosive device planted under the car went off, and officials moved quickly to declare it a "terrorist attack" and point blame at Ukrainians and Americans alike.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russi...errorist-attack-killed-daughter-putins-brain#

The article made the following notes:

"Her father, Aleksander Dugin, is the mastermind of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine," Koffler explained, calling him a "symbol of the Russian World" for pushing his view of Eurasianism, which is vital to Putin’s entire basis for waging his war in Ukraine.

"One cannot understand Putin’s thinking and why he is waging war on Ukraine without knowing about Dugin and Eurasianism. Putin’s doctrine and strategy are developed around this ideology, at the heart of which is the idea of the Russian exceptionalism," she continued. "Similar to the idea of American exceptionalism, the sense of uniqueness runs very deeply in the Russian psyche. It is because of this ideology, Eurasianism, that Putin will not stop his war on Ukraine."

So, I went and looked at this article at Wikipedia that explains what Eurasianism is and it is very enlightening and I think people would be very interested in reading what may be behind Putin's actions in Ukraine and elsewhere. The article is about Aleksandr Dugin but goes into detail about his ideology as well as what maybe behind that. Here is the article in Eurasianism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Dugin

It is interesting to me that Russia, Turkey, Religion, Satanism, Nazism, Fascism, and tons of other stuff is all intertwined into this topic.

I think we might learn a lot of what is driving Russia and Putin by looking into this Eurasianism stuff.

At least we can look at it and see how it can apply to things. We know that Russia and Putin are against the West and liberalism especially when it came to homosexuality being promoted int he country. They shut that down real quick despite taking heat from the West about it. That is something Dugin supports, etc.

"The idea of the Russian exceptionalism...."

Whatever label they may slap on it to make themselves feel better, historically, it comes from a deep seated Russian cultural inferiority complex and a perhaps well understandable paranoia about their borders and the intentions of those peoples and nations who lay just beyond them.

The People inhabiting the land that would become and is today Russia have been brutalized for nearly their entire history....by the Mongols, the Nordic (Viking) raiders, Germany (twice) and the French (Under Napoleon). Historically, they have always tended to be lagging behind and racing to catch up to Western Europe technologically. Now they see NATO growing stronger and closer geographically to their Motherland.

The Roman Historian Tacitus had a famous quote that would fit the Russian nation very well: "They terrify, lest they should fear..."

But even though their aggression stems from fear and a sense of self preservation, it does not make what they have done to Ukraine right or just.

MapleLeaf

over.

Sincerely,

Putin’s Brain
Russia is already the largest county on Earth. Us Canadians are very aware of this fact. Though, they dispute our ownership of many of our northern/arctic islands which would definitely shrink us down. Fighting over uninhabitable islands seems like a worthy endeavour. But they're ours, darn it! LOL It is interesting how many Siberians look very similar to our own Inuit people.

Anyways, I feel for this woman. I had heard she had said some mean things about Ukrainians online but that doesn't warrant a death sentence. Words are violence and violence is speech in our current reality.

Footsteps

Putin’s Brain asserts that the Arctic Circle is actually inhabited by committed communists. A committed couple called the Klausinovskis have a small but effective squadron of low altitude attack bombers known as the Blitzens. Phase One One of the takeover of Canada has been under way for years, counting coup by dropping clusters of brown goo in random places in Canada, their most precision attack successfully ruining Justin’s hair for a week. Their most feared adversary is the Canadian super agent code name Maple Leaf.

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I'm a rogue agent. I can be bought for a pile of Belgian waffles and a bottle of syrup. Neat. But when it comes to the Russians....there's a history...and it's personal. :zorro

Artificial syrup or do you require the real thing? I'm preparing for another drive through Canada, and just in case I need the services of a rogue agent, I need to know... :hehee

Footsteps

I'm broke so I am forced to eat the coloured goo but for my work as an agent I require the real stuff.
You can make history and eat all the real stuff you want. Putin will release basketballer Griner if you are willing to take her place. However, I need to clarify “brown goo”. Your MREs are “ready to eat” but MRE stands for Mixed Reindeer Excrement.
Suggestion: Let’s see if Dennis Rodman can pretend to like hockey.

athenasius

Are they still making maple syrup in Canada or did Trudeau shut that down.
They still make it here. Trudeau is still working thru his todo list, and shutting down oil came before syrup. That's next. He's not the fastest or sharpest knife in the drawer.

As for Daria -- I wouldn't have put it past Putin to have killed her, and blamed the Ukrainians in order to regain Russian sympathy for the war efforts. Dugin may not be part of that plan,
Just reading a more detailed report that says the father and daughter were supposed to be in the same car, and at the last minute the father chose to take a different limo. Makes me go :hmmm:hmmm:hmmm:hmmm??????
and perhaps Putin made sure he chose a different car.

Or he sacrificed his daughter for the "greater good" of "mother Russia".

All possibilities. We may never know but I don't just take the first explanation that comes to mind when it comes to Putin. He has a twisty and conniving brain and flexible morals as any good KGB officer of his calibre has.

athenasius

Is Trudeau an elected official? If so, when is the next Election?
Yes, and the answer to when is-- it depends on Trudeau. On or before Oct 20, 2025 providing Trudeau still keeps the NDP leader in a lock to prevent a vote of non confidence. The leader of the NDP named Jagmeet Singh (pronounced Jug meat sing) made a deal with Trudeau to back the Liberals in any non confidence vote, ensuring that Trudeau's term won't end before Oct 20, 2025. In return Singh got a number of leftist (more left than the Liberals which says something) perks to show his voters how he is doing.

The deal is of course highly undemocratic, and both he and Trudeau hope that Canadian's memory will fade by then.

Meanwhile we have another 3 years before anything can be done.

Unlike the US we don't have term limits.

And Trudeau has done the unthinkable. Even his father never bought off the media. But Jr. DID! and now by fixing this unsavoury deal with Singh, they've sidestepped the one way Canadians have of forcing an election--by a vote of non confidence in the House.

Trudeau is well on his way to fixing the next election too.

MapleLeaf

You can make history and eat all the real stuff you want. Putin will release basketballer Griner if you are willing to take her place. However, I need to clarify “brown goo”. Your MREs are “ready to eat” but MRE stands for Mixed Reindeer Excrement.
Suggestion: Let’s see if Dennis Rodman can pretend to like hockey.
Uh.....Griner is very happy where she is. She told me. And I don't eat MRE (ewww, lol). I'm an private agent, not a member of the Canadian military.

MapleLeaf

Yes, and the answer to when is-- it depends on Trudeau. On or before Oct 20, 2025 providing Trudeau still keeps the NDP leader in a lock to prevent a vote of non confidence. The leader of the NDP named Jagmeet Singh (pronounced Jug meat sing) made a deal with Trudeau to back the Liberals in any non confidence vote, ensuring that Trudeau's term won't end before Oct 20, 2025. In return Singh got a number of leftist (more left than the Liberals which says something) perks to show his voters how he is doing.

The deal is of course highly undemocratic, and both he and Trudeau hope that Canadian's memory will fade by then.

Meanwhile we have another 3 years before anything can be done.

Unlike the US we don't have term limits.

And Trudeau has done the unthinkable. Even his father never bought off the media. But Jr. DID! and now by fixing this unsavoury deal with Singh, they've sidestepped the one way Canadians have of forcing an election--by a vote of non confidence in the House.

Trudeau is well on his way to fixing the next election too.
I've been so sad for my country. I keep hoping God turns things around for the sake of our children (and myself too, I admit it!) The worst is seeing Singh calling out Trudeau on Twitter and the media but we ALL know he has that deal and will do whatever he's told. It's all so tiresome. He is destroying the NDP for his own selfish gain.

And I'm really afraid the Conservative leadership will be fixed too. Charest is preening like a peacock when there is ZERO indication he has any support at all. It's obvious from the support on the ground that Pollieviere is the favoured choice. I waffled on my membership and now I'm regretting it. I know one vote doesn't really do anything but I wanted to have a say. I waffled because my actual first choice is Roman Baber because he stuck his neck out when it wasn't popular. But I was worried about splitting the vote and Charest sneaking in. I don't fully trust Pollievier because of his previous silence even though I know O'Toole had a death grip on the party and was kicking out anyone who spoke against mandates.