Russia and China threaten to create global 'danger and disorder', says UK's Sunak

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Russia and China threaten to create global 'danger and disorder', says UK's Sunak
The government warned of China’s deepening partnership with Russia, and Moscow’s growing cooperation with Iran following the invasion of Ukraine.
By REUTERS

Britain cast China as representing an "epoch-defining challenge" to the world order, in an update to its foreign policy framework published on Monday which declared that the UK's security hinged on the outcome of the Ukraine war.

In the refresh of Britain's blueprint for security and international policy, the government warned of China’s deepening partnership with Russia, and Moscow’s growing cooperation with Iran following the invasion of Ukraine.

Only first released two years ago, Prime Minister Rishi Sunak said Britain's Integrated Review (IR) had been updated to take account of events, with the hardening of language and positioning towards Beijing and Moscow.

more............... https://www.jpost.com/international/article-734199

Rome36863

I have said for a while that one day the US was going to be destroyed by either Russia or China or both. It is one of those things that I hope I am totally wrong about but it is beginning to look like it is going to play out that way. All great nations fail sooner or later. The US is well into its decline and destruction.

Back