Romanian activist drops bombshell accusations about deep state, WEF

KenE@21B

On Friday 10th February 2023, Senator Diana Sosoaca of Romania dropped some bombshell accusations against deep state and WEF supporters during a parliamentary session.

Her accusations included the use of HAARP technology to cause the recent massive earthquakes in Turkey, which have so far claimed more that 40,000 civilian lives.

She cited the lack of an epicentre for the earthquakes and suspicious withdrawals of numerous ambassadors from 10 countries just days prior to the cataclysm as clear evidence that the disaster was a direct repurcussiom for recent actions by Erdogan in defiance of NATO and Claus Schwab's WEF.

She further stated that the war in Ukraine which has dragged on for a year now, is being orchestrated by Zelensky who has sacrificed his own country and people to further the objectives of the WEF.

One would have expected major main stream news agencies from around the world to have jumped on this story - but so far all we hear is a deafening silence. One of the only news outlets to ask questions so far is cairnsnews.org

MyhopeisinHim

I can't imagine HAARP causing an earthquake... I can imagine zelenski sacrificing Ukraine for the New World Order.
It seems at this point regarding the world who can rule anything out. We are as I believe past the point of no return. Globalists (satan controlled) are pulling out all stops who knows how far the tentacles reach. If not for knowing Jesus I would be scared to death. Please Lord come!

athenasius

Except I don't think God allows them to cause a quake or weather events unless He specifically allows it for His own reasons. HAARP and other activities may be allowed to trigger some things and make the scientists all puffed up in pride, but the way things are happening are exactly as the Bible and Jesus foretold.

I trust in God and have faith in HIS strength --and His ability to stop anything He wants to stop.

What He allows is very instructive as it relates to the timing of the Tribulation.

The birth pains include weather and quake activity, and those are supposed to be as birth pains, which if we follow that analogy increase in strength and frequency.

I think any increase in weather or quakes is less related to human activity even if they seem to have a hand in it, and more about our time in history standing on the verge of the Tribulation.

During the Tribulation GOD will be causing the weather and quakes. The Wrath of the Lamb-- and the world will be aware of it as they call on the rocks and mountains to hide them from the wrath of the Lamb.

katt

It seems at this point regarding the world who can rule anything out. We are as I believe past the point of no return. Globalists (satan controlled) are pulling out all stops who knows how far the tentacles reach. If not for knowing Jesus I would be scared to death. Please Lord come!
Jesus did say, men's hearts will fail them because of what's coming on the earth, thank you Lord for The Bible that warns us, so we won't be in the fearing crowd.

GEOINTAnalyst

more conspiracy theories got to love them
"Nobody has the ability to intentionally create a large earthquake with any degree of certainty," said Rachel Abercrombie, a seismologist at Boston University. "Various human activities – such as building large water reservoirs and fracking and waste-water injection related to hydrocarbon extraction and geothermal energy projects – can induce earthquakes, but never as large as this."
"The earthquakes this week were not induced, but natural earthquakes associated with a known major fault zone," said Ian Main, a seismology and rock physics professor at the University of Edinburgh.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Jesus did say, men's hearts will fail them because of what's coming on the earth, thank you Lord for The Bible that warns us, so we won't be in the fearing crowd.
Thank God The Church won't be here during that time when mens hearts fail them for fear.

Luke 21: 25-26
And there shall be signs in the sun,
and in the moon, and in the stars ; and upon
the earth distress of nations, with perplexity;
the sea and the waves roaring;

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and
for looking after those things which are coming
on the earth: for the powers of heaven
shall be shaken.

GHoe

I can't imagine HAARP causing an earthquake... I can imagine zelenski sacrificing Ukraine for the New World Order.
When I think if something is possible (like HAARP or something else, being able to create earthquakes on demand or some other sinister idea) I feel confident that DARPA or some off the books organization has technology and abilities that I couldn't even fathom being possible let alone understand how it works.

If the world is going to be deceived, I think the deceiver wouldn't want everyone knowing what's behind the big curtain.

Back