Rockets Fired at Jerusalem and Southern Israel, IDF Retaliates

Accepted

Why did Hamas start attacking Israel what prompted all this?
Hamas is a proxy of Iran, who hates and wants to destroy Israel. They see a weak American President, and the Israeli elections uncertain, so thinks this is their chance. They are trying to get other Arab countries involved too. Erdogan (Turkey) has been spewing streams of hateful poison against Israel over this situation.

This could escalate into the Ezekiel 38-39 scenario. Or sizzle out. Time will tell.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Hamas is a proxy of Iran, who hates and wants to destroy Israel. They see a weak American President, and the Israeli elections uncertain, so thinks this is their chance. They are trying to get other Arab countries involved too. Erdogan (Turkey) has been spewing streams of hateful poison against Israel over this situation.

This could escalate into the Ezekiel 38-39 scenario. Or sizzle out. Time will tell.
Thanks for your reply makes sense. This didn't happen while Trump was our President. The countries know we have a weak leader for President now! :praying for Israel!

Last edited:

GHoe

Why did Hamas start attacking Israel what prompted all this?
From what I've been able to learn via Twitter posts over the last few days, I believe there have been a slew of Israeli led evictions of Palestinian families living in Eastern Jerusalem as they are expanding the area. This led to some clashes on the temple mount between palestinians and Israeli police..On top of that Ramadan taking place and Jerusalem Day where Israel celebrates taking Jerusalem in June of 1967 (54th Anniversary). Jerusalem Day was why the Jews were celebrating at the Western Wall when Palestinians who had been at the al aqsa mosque (and were still angry over Israeli Police clashing with Palestinians earlier in the day) decided to shoot fireworks at the Jews celebrating.

They (palestinians) inadvertently set a large tree on fire near al aqsa and then palestinians went to twitter with most information claiming the Israelis had set fire to their most beloved... no 2nd most belov... no... 3rd most beloved Islamic holy site.. Then it seems to have went tit for tat and I feel like palestinians and their sympathizers are trying to channel all this hate to rally other Muslim nations so that Gaza isn't shouldering the load.

I don't have an actual Twitter account so I just search keywords and look through the latest posts (refreshing the page frequently).

Wings Like Eagles

Quite a few videos showing fireworks (Roman candle type?) being fired from arabs at al aqsa mosque toward the Western Wall where Israelis were celebrating Jursalem Day. This is what caused the tree (not mosque) to catch fire (which was hours ago and has been extinguished) Of course if you read Twitter, "al aqsa mosque is on fire and Israeli's started the fire".. what a joke.
And I was just reading that approximately half of the missiles fell back on the Muslim radicals.

Praying

Dozens of rockets were fired at Israel on Monday after days of tension in Jerusalem. At least seven missiles, fired at Israel from the Gaza Strip, were launched at Jerusalem, where rocket alert sirens sounded.

At least one rocket landed next to a road near the city, with videos showing smoke emerging from a field where the missile had impacted.

Sirens sounded at the Western Wall, where people praying were evacuated to bomb shelters. Scores of worshippers remained at the site, however, singing and praying.

Link to article: https://unitedwithisrael.org/rockets-fired-at-jerusalem-and-southern-israel-idf-retaliates/?utm_source=newsletters_unitedwithisrael_org&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Rockets+Fired+at+Jerusalem;+Jews+Celebrate+at+Western+Wall,+Despite+Arab+Riots,+Explosions+on+Temple+Mount;+Biden+Sides+with+Muslim+Rioters;+Real+Story+Behind+Violence&utm_campaign=20210510_m163169176_Rockets+Fired+at+Jerusalem;+Jews+Celebrate+at+Western+Wall,+Despite+Arab+Riots,+Explosions+on+Temple+Mount;+Biden+Sides+with+Muslim+Rioters;+Real+Story+Behind+Violence&utm_term=Rockets+Fired+at+Jerusalem+and+Southern+Israel_2C+IDF+Strikes+Back
We're getting close! :rapture

Praying

I'm not too concerned at this point about this current situation for the main reason that all of the rocket fire seems to only be coming from Hamas and maybe Islamic jihadi. This is all a song we have heard many times before. At some point in the next few days, someone like Egypt or Jordan or our little Roman God impersonator out of France, will slide in and declare a cease fire has been reached and other than a a couple of sporadic rockets fired after that, it will quiet the situation down for another period of time. The IDF might make a small ground invasion this time since most of the rocket fire seems to be coming from civilian areas which make it tough for air assets to bomb. I don't believe Hamas has rockets that can go much further than they are now which means Jerusalem is not within range despite their rhetoric. I've been looking at the map when these alerts come in and you can clearly see the rockets are falling in areas within a couple of miles outside the Gaza northern and northeastern borders. Certainly not cool at all and Israel should respond, but I don't see much more than we have in the past coming out of this.

Now, if we start seeing rockets coming out of Lebanon or southern Syria or even the Houthis out of Yemen well, that to me would mean something different is going on this time. Until then, looks like just another short lived flare-up.
I am not at all concerned, because I know we will be out of here before all H-E- double hockey sticks breaks loose, and this has happened before, - many times, - however.....the timing is rather intriguing. 73 years since Israel became a nation. Just saying.

kathymendel

I am not at all concerned, because I know we will be out of here before all H-E- double hockey sticks breaks loose, and this has happened before, - many times, - however.....the timing is rather intriguing. 73 years since Israel became a nation. Just saying.
Interesting that this Thursday is Ascension Day......... Friday is the anniversary of Israel becoming a nation ........... and, Sunday thru Monday is Pentecost.
Just sayin'...........

Love His Appearing

I have to say I am intrigued by those of you who feel this is just more of the same. It somehow feels much bigger. Maybe because we have a dear friend whose 19 year old daughter is currently on a missions/work study kind program in Jeruselum so it is more personal than usual, but thousands of rockets have been fired. This feels huge.

https://www.allisrael.com/israel-pr...fVFukJYJIB-hGC4PkcDbwpPDAw5QZecl7qbsM8NFmCKqs

Lovin Jesus

I have to say I am intrigued by those of you who feel this is just more of the same. It somehow feels much bigger. Maybe because we have a dear friend whose 19 year old daughter is currently on a missions/work study kind program in Jeruselum so it is more personal than usual, but thousands of rockets have been fired. This feels huge.

https://www.allisrael.com/israel-pr...fVFukJYJIB-hGC4PkcDbwpPDAw5QZecl7qbsM8NFmCKqs
No, it's not just some of the same. You are right. I believe this is also significant as a lead to prophecy fulfillment. This is an excerpt from a story Tuesday

Tuesday’s state of emergency is the first time an emergency power has been used over an Arab community in Israel since 1966, reported the Israeli publication.
National Police Commissioner Kobi Shabtai called the events "unprecedented."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/netanyahu-state-of-emergency-violent-clashes-lod