Rockets barrage from Gaza continues, hitting Ashdod and Beersheba

Andy C

I have the professional military education to be able to weigh in, but I don't have the insider's knowledge of Israel's military capability and options to be able to weigh in in a meaningful manner. As far as what their objectives maybe should be, I've posted my view on that ad nauseum. I would have responded to the question sooner but I didn't see it again after I first perused the post earlier yesterday.
A few years ago, BiBi was giving a speech, and I cant recall where it was. He said Israel is the only country that can be on the recieving end of multiple unprovoked rocket attacks, and then be expected to do nothing by the world. Any other country would flatten the attackers.

I think BiBi is getting tired of this never ending dance, and may just unleash all, soon, very soon.

Im also like you, and only have a limited view of their capabilites, as they seldom talk about their true military strength, and never have admitted they have nukes. However, its safe to assume they have plenty of nukes.

I do know whatever their true arsenal is, its not unlimited, and it’s doubtful anyone will help them resupply. Im thinking when the time comes that they truly need help, it wont come from the ground, it will come from above.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I think BiBi is getting tired of this never ending dance, and may just unleash all, soon, very soon.

As the days go by and the missiles keep flying, it does appear that Israeli's restraint may be relaxing a bit. Which is good in terms of waging war while unfortunate for gaza civilians who are purposefully kept in and around legitimate military targets.

I do know whatever their true arsenal is, its not unlimited, and it’s doubtful anyone will help them resupply. Im thinking when the time comes that they truly need help, it wont come from the ground, it will come from above.

I think her Achilles heel, not withstanding or to diminish the benefit of her position as God's chosen people, is her reliance on other nations (principally the USA) for a lot of the re-supply.

DaughterOfaKing

I don't know as I am baffled by Israel's seeming inability to terminate the threat, to stop the attack. I thought Israel was better than that militarily. She apparently isn't and now her enemies know that. Thankfully God will have her back completely when Eze rolls around.
Exactly. Israel is strong but vulnerable enough to where it opens up the door in time for God to have her back.

Last edited:

Batman

Maybe that’s why God is allowing Israel to appear as though they are failing...so that He can swoop in and be their Savior!
Could be. Do they lay down their arms for the "confirmed covenant" and are they helpless or otherwise incapable to respond to the Gog/Magog war trains heading for them to the north and south.............either way, they do end up helpless and incapable of responding to the entire planet coming for them and then they get saved and call for The/Their Messiah.

DaughterOfaKing

I feel like Israel is showing a lot of force and in many ways being even more destructive and impacting with their response to possibly deter this in the future; and yet their response does feel somewhat lacking in stopping Hamas from lobbing explosives going forward..........maybe I'm caught in a yes/no scenario but that's how it seems.
It seems like she’s showing a lot of force. I can’t help but think it’s because shes getting less support now than she had the last 4 yrs. She may be pessimistic on future support. This would be understandable if indeed funds were disbursed to an enemy that’s working on a nuclear warhead with plans to use it against her.

anath

I Love the Lord
And that re-supply is being contested now by Dems.

Senior House Democrats scuttled a letter to President Joe Biden to demand he delay a pending $735 million sale of precision-guided missiles to Israel. (Yahoo news)

I bet the United States will delay the sale of precision guided missiles to Israel to pressure Israel for a cease-fire. In other words using leverage over Israel's decision making.:thumbdown

Andy C

Could be. Do they lay down their arms for the "confirmed covenant" and are they helpless or otherwise incapable to respond to the Gog/Magog war trains heading for them to the north and south.............either way, they do end up helpless and incapable of responding to the entire planet coming for them and then they get saved and call for The/Their Messiah.
The good news for Israel is they will not need to do anything when the attack on them begins as prophesied by Ezekiel 38-39. They no doubt will be bracing for the attack to come, prepared as much as possible, but God and Him alone will destroy the coalition of attacking countries.

ANewCreature

The good news for Israel is they will not need to do anything when the attack on them begins as prophesied by Ezekiel 38-39. They no doubt will be bracing for the attack to come, prepared as much as possible, but God and Him alone will destroy the coalition of attacking countries.

How much do they trust God's Word, I wonder? That probably depends on how close to God they are. I'm reminded of how King... I think it was Jehoshaphat was told by the prophet to just wait, and their 2 enemies annihilated each other. It was easy for him - but if they have a PM and military who aren't trusting in God, then it will be harder for them to do that.

Another reason Bibi is so important to Israel I think he truly believes Ezek. 38-39 will happen one day just as God said.His opponents, I don't know. I've been studying this section myself and am wondering if there's a clue about whether it's a leader who knows God is tellign the truth, or if it's a leader who has to be taught "some trust in chariots, some trust in horses, we trust in the Lord our God" by having all their systems taken away from them. (As I recall some speculating years ago an EMP blast would do.)

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
I don't know as I am baffled by Israel's seeming inability to terminate the threat, to stop the attack. I thought Israel was better than that militarily. She apparently isn't and now her enemies know that. Thankfully God will have her back completely when Eze rolls around.
They are probably picking targets carefully to not hit children and have to deal with the fallout from the nation's. They do that at their own peril. It's hard to kill your enemy hiding behind children.

JSTyler

And that re-supply is being contested now by Dems.

Senior House Democrats scuttled a letter to President Joe Biden to demand he delay a pending $735 million sale of precision-guided missiles to Israel. (Yahoo news)

I bet the United States will delay the sale of precision guided missiles to Israel to pressure Israel for a cease-fire. In other words using leverage over Israel's decision making.:thumbdown
Smart move because if push comes to shove, Israel would never resort to using controlled, tactical nukes, right? :rolleyes3

I wouldn't want to be the one to answer for forcing Israel's hand. They understand that for them, these conflicts are about survival, so why would they hold anything back? I certainly wouldn't blame or condemn them.

Richard the Lion

It will be a total slaughter. And for Israel, that shock and realization that there is still a God and he's got their back and back in the habit, will lead the whole nation to demand a temple be built. But will the false messiah take credit?