Robert Kennedy assassin Sirhan Sirhan denied parole for 16th time

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Robert Kennedy assassin Sirhan Sirhan denied parole for 16th time
Palestinian refugee Sirhan Sirhan was convicted of gunning down Kennedy, 42, in the kitchen pantry of the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles on June 5, 1968.
By REUTERS

A California review board on Wednesday denied parole to Sirhan Sirhan, the Palestinian refugee serving a life sentence for assassinating US presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy in 1968. Sirhan was denied parole for another three years by a panel of California parole board members, who said he was not suitable for release. The decision marks a change from a different panel's conclusion two years ago that the 78-year-old should be paroled.

That decision was overruled by California Governor Gavin Newsom, a Democrat, and Sirhan sued, saying the governor's action was illegal. It was not immediately clear what impact Wednesday's ruling would have on the lawsuit.

more.......... https://www.jpost.com/international/article-733129

DanLMP

I'm surprised he's still alive.

He murdered a president. Does he not understand what a life sentence is?

jab777

I'm surprised he's still alive.

He murdered a president. Does he not understand what a life sentence is?
What I found interesting awhile back was that a couple of Robert Kennedy’s kids thought Sirhan should be paroled. Not sure why. The rest of their siblings and certainly their mother Ethel didn’t agree. Ethel Kennedy is 95 years old which means she’s been a widow for 55 years. Sirhan murdered a presidential candidate and was sentenced to life in prison for his crime. I believe the reason he gave for killing RFK was that Kennedy was a supporter of Israel. Sirhan of course is Palestinian.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
There was a time, when justice was meted out.

Now evil fears nothing and the only terror is what governments have for doing the right thing.

Back