Right-Wing Protesters, Some Armed, Demand Governors End Social Distancing Measures

Praying

I'm pretty sure that some of the States governors that are going to extremes, the ones that are pushing people into reacting--- are taking orders from a puppet master who knows his time is short and wants to hit the ground running when the Rapture happens and the Restrainer is taken up.

Our battle is not against flesh and blood. It's against the puppet masters. And it's fought like Paul told the church at Ephesus.
Oh you are so right on! Praying the rapture is soon! I can't wait to meet our President and Vice President when Jesus tells them, " Well done, good and faithful servant"!

DanLMP

One potential that I see as a great influencer in the November election is how many mail in votes will occur.
I have already received two notices in the mail supposedly from the RNC and the DNC that suggest a mail in vote would be a good thing right now.

My state has not had a primary vote yet and the mail in push may only be related to that but I suspect a bigger push will come for the November election.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Cannot our values as Americans and as Christians be held simultaneously? We are told often of our country's Christian origins. Should we assume that all who participated in the American Revolution were the unbelievers and all the Christians stayed home? Is it unbiblical to use weapons of warfare for self-defense or in military/militia in the cause of justice?
Those are interesting questions, Jan, and ones with which I struggle. The only one I can answer with some sense of fidelity to God's Word is your final one. I think it is not only permissible but necessary to use whatever means is required to protect the innocent ... even if it means killing those who would harm them.

vbf

While our focus is on the virus, I must wonder what other twist of fate awaits us before November that is contrived by the deep state and the dark world that supports them? Hopefully nothing else, but I wouldn't be surprised to see another calamity before November. They really, really, really need to dethrone Trump because he's doing so much to destroy their agenda that had been rolling along uninterrupted through many Presidents, republican and democrat alike.
This is right. We need to be in prayer for Mr. Trump et al like never before.

Kenny

I actually think the guns are a good thing. It’s not too early. The best time to nip something off is at the beginning when it’s small. These governors are using the virus as a weapon. I think this is the exact time to show guns as it’s the exact reason we have our second amendment rights, that is as a defense against a tyrannical gov. This situation is what the writers of the constitution had in mind when they wrote it.
Naw, if you are saying the Constitution gives someone the right to shoot their Governor, or President, then you are quite wrong. o_O

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Naw, if you are saying the Constitution gives someone the right to shoot their Governor, or President, then you are quite wrong.
I don't have my pocket copy of the Constitution with me, but if memory serves me (and that's iffy), the Constitution provides for the citizenry to toss off a rogue government, however necessary. In today's world that's unlikely as the government has far superior firepower to the citizenry, and frankly, it would take quite a bit of organization and leadership that I don't see happening, ever. The only way would be via long drawn out insurgency, by my way of thinking. Though I don't ever believe it will happen, tossing off a rogue government would almost assuredly include fatalities, and the US Constitution is behind that, I believe.

antitox

If we ever had to get our freedom back and we rose up, much blood would have to be shed. That's what it would take. Once a government turns on it's people it will require many giving their lives to even having a chance at getting it back.

Amethyst

Angie ... †
TT is right.
The constitution doesn't provide for vigilantism in the sense of anarchy and shooting up whoever you see fit. It's not a personal vengeance thing. It is a major grass roots at this point, and also the point of showing guns right now is to send a message rather than to actually use them. At least to law-abiding citizens who love their country.

There is numerous quotes from the Founders, outside the constitution, conceding (even stressing) that this Constitution will only work for a moral people.
They knew once a society started decaying morally, it would likely have to start all over again from scratch at some point.

But are we in the last of days? Then I don't see that happening, as TT said.

antitox

TT is right.
The constitution doesn't provide for vigilantism in the sense of anarchy and shooting up whoever you see fit. It's not a personal vengeance thing. It is a major grass roots at this point, and also the point of showing guns right now is to send a message rather than to actually use them. At least to law-abiding citizens who love their country.

There is numerous quotes from the Founders, outside the constitution, conceding (even stressing) that this Constitution will only work for a moral people.
They knew once a society started decaying morally, it would likely have to start all over again from scratch at some point.

But are we in the last of days? Then I don't see that happening, as TT said.
Glad you stated that. IMO, just shows you how immoral the progressives are.

Last edited:

FaithnHope

Loved and changed by Jesus.
Was watching this mornings news and they showed video of some protesters in Texas. There were a couple of people carrying a large sign among the protesters it read “we won’t give in to the mark of the beast”. I had to look twice but that’s what it said.
I’m glad people are aware of how close we are. I have Christian friends who don’t believe in the rapture. They see the mark coming too and it frightens the daylights out of them. I’ve given up on pointing out we won’t be here.

Lovin Jesus

I’m glad people are aware of how close we are. I have Christian friends who don’t believe in the rapture. They see the mark coming too and it frightens the daylights out of them. I’ve given up on pointing out we won’t be here.
Very sad to be expecting the worst and not have any hope to escape it. Need to pray for these misinformed Christians to quickly discover and accept the truth

FaithnHope

Loved and changed by Jesus.
Very sad to be expecting the worst and not have any hope to escape it. Need to pray for these misinformed Christians to quickly discover and accept the truth
If you guys wouldn’t mind, Mary Jane especially needs your prayers. She is a pretrist. I was blasted by her a year ago for my “escapism” and when I figured out by the grace of God what she believed she was angry. Now I get frequent fearful emails from her. She was raised in the truth of the rapture but got sucked into this cult that really is antisemite at its core. I feel sorry for her and pray she turns back to the truth. It bugs her that I’m not freaked out.

Kenny

I don't have my pocket copy of the Constitution with me, but if memory serves me (and that's iffy), the Constitution provides for the citizenry to toss off a rogue government, however necessary. In today's world that's unlikely as the government has far superior firepower to the citizenry, and frankly, it would take quite a bit of organization and leadership that I don't see happening, ever. The only way would be via long drawn out insurgency, by my way of thinking. Though I don't ever believe it will happen, tossing off a rogue government would almost assuredly include fatalities, and the US Constitution is behind that, I believe.
Yes, if there came a time when all 3 branches of Government, and most of the State Governors, were controlled by hard left Democrats or Republicans, and they were implementing policies that strangled freedoms of the people, then agreed it would be time to toss off the rogue Government. I tend to think the framers of the Constitution were talking about the voting power of the people to remove a rogue Government. Call me naive or passive but that's just my Opinion.

depserv

The guns are a reminder that this is not just about the quarantines; it's about the criminal gangs in Washington and various statehouses overstepping their authority in many ways. We are setting on a powder keg, with patriots showing a willingness to take up arms in defense of the Republic, and some little thing like this virus and the overreaction by our out-of-control government could be the spark that ignites the powder.

America is the land of the free because it's the home of the brave; when we stop being the home of the brave, we will stop being the land of the free. We've had the gift of freedom for many generations and many of us take it for granted, like freedom is just some vague concept, because we've never been without it. This makes it easy for the more simple-minded among us to be talked into giving it up, piece by piece, and always because of some crisis we need to be protected from, this virus being one among many examples.

How many Americans died fighting for freedom? We have the gift of freedom because they died giving us that gift. But now we are being seduced into willingly giving up that gift, incrementally, in exchange for the promise that a caring big brother will protect us and provide for us. This is a path to tyranny, and it takes a fool not to see it. If freedom is worth the lives of those who died fighting for it, it's worth all of us living with a slightly higher risk of death from this virus.

In the land of the free all of us are free to self-quarantine if we choose to do so. And a time might come when a disease is so deadly that a government-imposed quarantine is justified. But this just isn't it; the risk is not that great. So in the land of the free, we have the right to resist government overreach in a feigned attempt to protect a very small number of us, at a huge cost in severe damage to the economy, which can affect all of us for a long time.

Even if we decide that safety is more important than freedom, too much power in the hands of government does not make people more safe, as any realistic look at history tells us. Those who stand against an out-of-control government are not fighting because they want to be able to go outside and play, they are fighting because they know just how deadly a government can become if its power is not restrained.

At 65 I'm in one of the higher risk groups, and most of my friends and family are too. But I would rather live with a higher risk of death than place a burden on those who are younger and stronger than I am, who might be living with the consequences of this panic for a long time, if we allow the insanity to continue.

I think the liberal cult deliberately exaggerates the danger of this virus and wants to keep the economy shut down as long as it can, not because it will save lives, but because a bad economy is the only chance they have of beating Trump and they know it. If they really did care about saving lives, they would not have the blood of 60 million babies on their hands.

They are cold blooded killers. They try to justify their mass murder of the most innocent by dehumanizing their little victims. Listen to their propaganda, and you will see that they can do the same thing just as easy with those they deem "deplorable." And many deplorables are in the high risk groups, because the older we are the less likely it is that we have succumbed to liberal indoctrination. So I can see a time when those they pretend to care so much for now are systematically killed or allowed to die.

This isn't about being able to go out and play. There good reasons to bear arms in defiance of this.

depserv

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun."
- Patrick Henry, Speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 5, 1778

Amethyst

Angie ... †
I think the liberal cult deliberately exaggerates the danger of this virus and wants to keep the economy shut down as long as it can, not because it will save lives, but because a bad economy is the only chance they have of beating Trump and they know it.
One thing you can guarantee. Whatever the liberals chant over and over again, day after day, month after month, it is 100% for ungodly reasons. Also, what are celebrities harping and droning about? There's your sign.