RF Salvation Tracts

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Folks,
Adrian and I have been working over the past month or two to put together the Rapture Forums Salvation Tracts that I hope to be able to give out as I can and are available. I have added an image and blurb on the front of the Rapture Forums homepage. I will include two images below so that you can see them for yourself. Please add RF to your prayers and that this new witnessing tool will be helpful in bringing people to Jesus Christ. Here's the blurb on the RF homepage:

Want to know how you can witness to a spiritually dying world around you? Do you want to be able to present a clear and concise summary of how to be saved so they can make a decision for Christ? If you answered yes, then the Rapture Forums Gospel and Salvation Tracts may be just what you are looking for! We have just finished producing our very own Gospel and Salvation tracts that you can use them to help you carry out the Great Commission. The tracts have a "Are You Ready" image on the front with a call to salvation and how to be saved on the back. If you are serious about making a difference for the Kingdom of God, then these tracts may be just what you needed to help you reach the lost in these last days. NOTE: The tracts are waiting to be ordered and are not available at this time, but they will be coming soon. Thank you for your patience.

Also, here are the two images that make up the RF Salvation tracts:

preview4x6_1.jpg

preview4x6_2.jpg

God bless!

Back