Revelation 5:1-7

LiCaMi

And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
Revelation 5:1‭-‬7 KJV

Can anyone please help me out with this one? I'm trying to find a better way to explain the difference between the right hand of Him sat on the throne and the Lamb stood in the midst came and took the book. What I understand is that the right hand of Him is Father and the Lamb is Jesus. Did I get that one right? I had debated earlier with someone whom see Jesus as Oneness not three are One.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Yep you're right , one of Jesus many titles is "Lamb of God" and "Lion of Judah" so if the Revelation is saying that the right hand of the one who sat on the throne handed the scroll to the lamb , the person on the throne who hands down the scroll would have to be God the father.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
Revelation 5:1‭-‬7 KJV

Can anyone please help me out with this one? I'm trying to find a better way to explain the difference between the right hand of Him sat on the throne and the Lamb stood in the midst came and took the book. What I understand is that the right hand of Him is Father and the Lamb is Jesus. Did I get that one right? I had debated earlier with someone whom see Jesus as Oneness not three are One.
I got an article from the RR website that explains the role of each member of the Trinity to which i found really interesting:

https://www.raptureready.com/2022/05/28/the-trinity-examining-the-triune-god-by-mark-a-becker/

Back