Revelation 10:4

Lovin Jesus

In reading this verse it made me wonder what this means. “And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write; but heard a voice from heaven say, “ Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down”

Im not sure who the “ seven thunders” are, but it seems to me something was said that John was told not to write.
This made me wonder if there is more that is to take place during the tribulation, before the second coming that’s not mentioned in The Revelation prophecy that we don’t know about. Any thoughts?

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
In reading this verse it made me wonder what this means. “And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write; but heard a voice from heaven say, “ Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down”

Im not sure who the “ seven thunders” are, but it seems to me something was said that John was told not to write.
This made me wonder if there is more that is to take place during the tribulation, before the second coming that’s not mentioned in The Revelation prophecy that we don’t know about. Any thoughts?

Yeah that part of revelation is intriguing, another intriguing part of the bible is when Paul gives an account of going to heaven and states that there were things said up there that he wasn't allowed to mention to anyone

Back