Results On Articles Of Impeachment

FaithnHope

Loved and changed by Jesus.
should also add former president Obama to that list
It's unlikely, but hillary should be sentenced to prison for a very long time for her crimes against the country.
Justice is coming soon! The Lord sees everything. I’m sure what we know they’ve done is just the tip of the iceberg. Justice delayed is not justice denied. I sure hope I’m not there to see it! The Lord’s wrath is terrifying to me.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Justice is coming soon! The Lord sees everything. I’m sure what we know they’ve done is just the tip of the iceberg. Justice delayed is not justice denied. I sure hope I’m not there to see it! The Lord’s wrath is terrifying to me.
I like what Andy Woods said in a recent video of his , he stated we will receive either 2 invitations, one will be to the marriage supper of the Lamb, the other invitation will be from God to the birds of the earth to feast on the carcasses of those who tried to go against the Lord in battle

FaithnHope

Loved and changed by Jesus.
I like what Andy Woods said in a recent video of his , he stated we will receive either 2 invitations, one will be to the marriage supper of the Lamb, the other invitation will be from God to the birds of the earth to feast on the carcasses of those who tried to go against the Lord in battle
I’m ready for the supper!
In all honesty, I can’t wrap my head around why anyone would want to rebel against the Lord. I know plenty who do but I don’t get it and I’m glad I don’t.

Last edited:

moosejive

She definitely should if justice is served, and I would say she abused her power for sure! So look who is pointing fingers at our President.

Luke 6:42
How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

I think the ones pointing fingers have been in the swamp too long and it has seared their consciences...they no longer can tell truth from lies. :tsk

vbf

Both Trump and Bibi are facing all out attempts to remove them from power and it's satanic. They're the only ones remaining in opposition to the OWG and so called 2 state solution. Satan's minions and puppets are hard at work as we draw near to the end of the church age. The stage continues to be set, and once that last gentile comes in, we're outahere and the world will get who and what is so desperately wants and will be nearly, fully destroyed as a result.

Last edited: