Researchers Say 3D Scans Will Reveal Noah's Ark Is Buried In Turkish Mountains

maryrae

true, but the ark did not span all those mountains but came to rest on one of them I would think.....
For sure! I'm just alluding to the idea that we can't say that it came to rest on Mount Ararat, just because the Bible mentions mountains of Ararat. There has been much controversy about various sightings, and supposed artifacts, and until such research is verified down to one site, it will remain a mystery. I do like the theory that the human family needed shelter and what better source of building materials was there, after such a devastating flood, than the ark?

Rocky Rivera

I'm thinking our chances of finding Noah's Ark are the same as finding Atlantis. Yes, I believe Atlantis was a real city-state, most likely existed in antedeluvian era, prior to the Great Flood. Perhaps it was ruled by someone named Poseidon, who thought of himself as a god and boasted that he could control the sea. But when the floodwaters arose, and the earth shook -- all the great fountains of the deep splurging out billions of gallons of water -- Poseidon learned too late that he did not own or control the sea!

Jamielynn

I'm thinking our chances of finding Noah's Ark are the same as finding Atlantis. Yes, I believe Atlantis was a real city-state, most likely existed in antedeluvian era, prior to the Great Flood. Perhaps it was ruled by someone named Poseidon, who thought of himself as a god and boasted that he could control the sea. But when the floodwaters arose, and the earth shook -- all the great fountains of the deep splurging out billions of gallons of water -- Poseidon learned too late that he did not own or control the sea!
I actually tend to lean in and agree with you, that is a definite possibility it was a real place ruled by fallen angels pre flood. And that we probably won’t find the ark, because likely they took it apart and used it to build shelter/fires.

Rocky Rivera

I actually tend to lean in and agree with you, that is a definite possibility it was a real place ruled by fallen angels pre flood. And that we probably won’t find the ark, because likely they took it apart and used it to build shelter/fires.
I'd imagine they'd start with the smelliest parts of Ark, where animal enclosures were built along with the system used to ferry waste from the ark to an indoor moon pool so it could be flushed out to sea. If it were me, those materials would be the first to be used for firewood. Entire sections of the ark were probably recycled for living quarters, pens to keep useful animals for breeding, food, etc. It was a technological reset for them; they had to start all over.

Jamielynn

I'd imagine they'd start with the smelliest parts of Ark, where animal enclosures were built along with the system used to ferry waste from the ark to an indoor moon pool so it could be flushed out to sea. If it were me, those materials would be the first to be used for firewood. Entire sections of the ark were probably recycled for living quarters, pens to keep useful animals for breeding, food, etc. It was a technological reset for them; they had to start all over.
Exactly! It wouldn’t make any sense to leave the ark intact!