Researchers Say 3D Scans Will Reveal Noah's Ark Is Buried In Turkish Mountains

RestInHim

Link deleted by admin due to it being on list of banned sites due to unreliable info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonathan

I would love to find evidence of the actual Ark, but one thing someone smarter than I pointed out was this:

After the flood waters receded and Noah and his family stepped foot back on dry land again, it would be like a wasteland without any usable wood. It would have been perfectly natural for he and his family to have then cannibalized every resource on the ark, including the ark itself, to make due until normal vegetation returned. This would include stripping it down of everything for materials for new shelter, tools, fuel, etc.

By the time things got back to "normal," where they could live off the land properly, there might not have been much left of the ark.

Just speculation.

Last edited:

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Oh no. Seems like it's my day to get in trouble. I apologize. My husband reads this site for news, not me and I didn't remember it being one of the sites not to post! So sorry once again.
It's ok RestInHim, you didn't know and your right it's not specifically mentioned on the rules. It takes awhile to get to know what "sites similar in nature" are.

:whisper I've accidently posted a banned source, too, don't tell anyone. :shifty

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
[09] Please do not use the following links as news sources for reporting breaking news or other material:

Debka
Christian Science Monitor
sify
eutimes
WND
Before It's News
Newsmax
Prisonplanet
infowars
Zero Hedge
The Sun (UK)
The Golden Report
The Huffington Post
Wikileaks
globalresearch (dot) ca
Al Jazeera
Cutting Edge
...or...any sites that are similar in nature to the above.
I have removed the link in question. Don't worry about it, @RestInHim. It could happen to anybody ... as @Everlasting Life has shown. :lol

antitox

Years back they had a documentary titled "In Search of Noah's Ark" that had told about a piece of wood that two men had brought back after finding the ark in ice. They showed a photo of it and they said it was petrified. They performed I think 3 or 4 types of dating to confirm the time period. As usual carbon dating says millions of years but there was another dating method that actually gave the approximate time around where the flood occurred. I thought it was a good documentary on this but I have yet to see it aired ever since. They said that at the time they discovered the ark the second man had started taking his hatchet trying to hack up the structure because he couldn't deal with the reality of the discovery. He must have wanted to use an unsuccessful search to prove that it didn't exist. Quite a story.

RestInHim

It's ok RestInHim, you didn't know and your right it's not specifically mentioned on the rules. It takes awhile to get to know what "sites similar in nature" are.

:whisper I've accidently posted a banned source, too, don't tell anyone. :shifty

Thank you, I'll be sure to keep that a secret! ;) I got a little anxious because I did not want to cause any problems. So thankful for the patience and kindness and love on here from all. I really do feel so loved and I hope that I am never making anyone feel otherwise as I know I am still a work in progress. :bighug:meet

RestInHim

I have removed the link in question. Don't worry about it, @RestInHim. It could happen to anybody ... as @Everlasting Life has shown. :lol
Thank you Adrian, again... so thankful you can laugh about it! :pie I went and checked out the Forum rules as soon as I saw the post above from Almost Heaven and saw the list, I promise I will do my utmost best to "think" before I post next time.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I would love to find evidence of the actual Ark, but one thing someone smarter than I pointed out was this:

After the flood waters receded and Noah and his family stepped foot back on dry land again, it would be like a wasteland without any usable wood. It would have been perfectly natural for he and his family to have then cannibalized every resource on the ark, including the ark itself, to make due until normal vegetation returned. This would include stripping it down of everything for materials for new shelter, tools, fuel, etc.

By the time things got back to "normal," where they could live off the land properly, there might not have been much left of the ark.

Just speculation.
Quite the interesting thought.
Actually relevant, but yes still speculation.
But, sound speculation.
Those in Christ will know one day the truth about many upon many things.
I see no reason for the story and documentation of Noah to be bought to light by Christ Himself.
How absolutely wonderful and amazing is that !?

Praise Him.

Len

I tend to think that most Christians do not base their hopes on people "proving" things such as either of the Ark's dear to our minds, but we would like the "world" to see our truth and turn to Jesus through those finds ............ on the other hand they have the bible and the faithful witness of believers as we do eh!
Luke 16:29-31, “Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.”

Mish

This world is not my home!
Last month dh and I went to Kentucky and visited the Ark built by Answers in Genesis; I recall them saying that if God wanted to reveal the original Ark’s location- it would be found. But until (or if) that day comes, God’s Word is eternal Truth regardless of man’s desire for tangible evidence.

I must say, we truly enjoyed our 5 day trip there; we also went to the Creation Museum and that was equally fantastic. Dh and I actually preferred The Creation Museum more; the visual experience of seeing the size of Noah’s Ark was something that I will never forget!

Mish

This world is not my home!

Just speculation.
:agree, Jonathan! That sounds like a very plausible situation given the circumstances. I’m content with the information God gave us in His Word and I fully believe it happened because I believe all of The Bible- as we all do here!

antitox

Mt Ararat is in Turkey which is rabidly Islamic. It is my understanding Turkey does not permit anyone to investigate anything related to the Ark.
Yes. When some of the last searchers for the ark were over there they said on their documentary that they were having problems with the government restricting where they could go. I guess we can't get in there at all now.

antitox

Last month dh and I went to Kentucky and visited the Ark built by Answers in Genesis; I recall them saying that if God wanted to reveal the original Ark’s location- it would be found. But until (or if) that day comes, God’s Word is eternal Truth regardless of man’s desire for tangible evidence.

I must say, we truly enjoyed our 5 day trip there; we also went to the Creation Museum and that was equally fantastic. Dh and I actually preferred The Creation Museum more; the visual experience of seeing the size of Noah’s Ark was something that I will never forget!
Years ago they were saying that you could see the outline of it when flying over the area. I don't know if we still can, though.

Len

he ark came to rest on the "mountains" of Ararat. That is a region, not a singular mountain.
true, but the ark did not span all those mountains but came to rest on one of them I would think.....