Republican Presidential Nominees?

pixelpusher

Would you vote for DeSantis?
I have to cast my vote, it's my duty. If DeSantis is the nominee, yes, I would vote for him over anyone the liberal neo-Marxists will run.

I'm afraid if Trump gets in again, it will just be four years of freakouts, investigations, stonewalling, non-cooperation, etc etc. I think he caught everyone off guard last time, and managed to do a lot of good despite pushback. For a while there he seemed golden, I don't know if it was the Abraham Accords, but God apparently saw fit to allow Biden in. I don't get it, but His thoughts are higher than mine. I think America has to get out of the way in order for the stage to be set, at least that's how it appears. We, as a whole society, are doing as good a job as termites at caving in our own foundations.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I have to cast my vote, it's my duty. If DeSantis is the nominee, yes, I would vote for him over anyone the liberal neo-Marxists will run.

I'm afraid if Trump gets in again, it will just be four years of freakouts, investigations, stonewalling, non-cooperation, etc etc. I think he caught everyone off guard last time, and managed to do a lot of good despite pushback. For a while there he seemed golden, I don't know if it was the Abraham Accords, but God apparently saw fit to allow Biden in. I don't get it, but His thoughts are higher than mine. I think America has to get out of the way in order for the stage to be set, at least that's how it appears. We, as a whole society, are doing as good a job as termites at caving in our own foundations.
I agree we know it has to be bad here for the NWO to step in with the ac and fp. :diablois using Biden and Company to destroy the U.S. This is no surprise to God.

lightofmylife

Indeed. As one Hawaiian-shirted pastor said, God's not standing at His throne yelling "Michael! Gabriel! Get over here! Did you see what the politicians in America are doing?!! What are we going to do?!"
God has this all planned out and for the Christians it isn't bad, but for those who are not their eternity isn't good at all. But God has this all worked out! :bighug

jab777

Robert Kennedy Jr ? Is he a DINO?
I think he is to some extent. He clearly has views that do not line up with the usual morons like Biden. I just read where Jake Tapper went after him hard because of his views on vaccines. I don’t know how much of a chance he has but I’d be tickled if he polls better than that doorstop in the WH and is a vote getter (just to watch the powers that be who control Biden have a fit would be fun). My advice is that he watch his six. Given how his uncle JFK ended up and how his dad ended up he needs to be very careful.

lightofmylife

I think he is to some extent. He clearly has views that do not line up with the usual morons like Biden. I just read where Jake Tapper went after him hard because of his views on vaccines. I don’t know how much of a chance he has but I’d be tickled if he polls better than that doorstop in the WH and is a vote getter. My advice is that he watch his six. Given how his uncle JFK ended up and how his dad ended up he needs to be very careful.
Also, his family is Catholic and the last I knew they were not supporters of abortion. Of course we know Biden and Pelosi consider themselves Catholic, but the Catholic church goes against abortion. As we see they don't. I was thinking the same thing about Robert Kennedy Jr if he would run his father and uncle were both killed. It could happen to him as well.

jab777

Also, his family is Catholic and the last I knew they were not supporters of abortion. Of course we know Biden and Pelosi consider themselves Catholic, but the Catholic church goes against abortion. As we see they don't. I was thinking the same thing about Robert Kennedy Jr if he would run his father and uncle were both killed. It could happen to him as well.
Why those 2 haven’t been excommunicated is beyond me. Biden was yacking a couple of weeks ago about faithfully saying the rosary. So what? Repeating the same slate of prayers over and over isn’t the same as talking to God and listening carefully for his response.
Full disclosure: I was raised Catholic but thankfully came to salvation in 1994.

lightofmylife

Why those 2 haven’t been excommunicated is beyond me. Biden was yacking a couple of weeks ago about faithfully saying the rosary. So what? Repeating the same slate of prayers over and over isn’t the same as talking to God and listening carefully for his response.
Full disclosure: I was raised Catholic but thankfully came to salvation in 1994.
We have quite a few ex-Catholics on here, and glad you :bighug are one of them. The rosary is what the :biblewould consider as vain repetition over and over and over again! They better get saved wake up to reality of their afterlife.

jab777

Turd Ferguson…….although it’s a little uncouth, sorry! I see the Dems are frantic enough to put a Kennedy back in. They are scared and should be!
Actually, I don’t think the Dems who are running the show welcome Kennedy into the race. He, like his uncle JFK and his dad seems to march to his own drummer. He holds views that are anathema to them.

GotGrace

Robert Kennedy Jr ? Is he a DINO?
He is part of a powerful Dem family. He could edge Joey out early on.

I know I’m the old one now when young people do not recognize the Kennedy name. Wally I bet you don’t remember where you were when John Kennedy, President was shot.

Sign me old and decrepit. :prophet

Last edited:

jab777

I know I’m the old one now when young people do not recognize the Kennedy name. Wally I bet you don’t remember where you were when John Kennedy, President was shot.

I’ll chime in here. I remember vividly when JFK was assassinated. I’d just turned 6 three days prior to that. I remember that whole sad weekend and of course the funeral and burial. I also remember RFK being assassinated 5 years after that. Bobby needs to watch his back particularly if it looks like he’s edging the doorstop in the WH out.

lightofmylife

I’ll chime in here. I remember vividly when JFK was assassinated. I’d just turned 6 three days prior to that. I remember that whole sad weekend and of course the funeral and burial. I also remember RFK being assassinated 5 years after that. Bobby needs to watch his back particularly if it looks like he’s edging the doorstop in the WH out.
I remember as well I was at school and in the 6th grade. Such a :cry tragedy.

Dragontiger777

I am telling you that the truth; everyone as President has a great dark area. However, only a few Presidents who walking path. There is impossible to be perfect President that can be avoid mistake.

AS past year as since I was born till now. ONLY a few presidents who denied and liar and always cover up their path which nobody see. As I rather not name of Presidents, but you already know.

I want the American back to the Lord not to stray from blessing from God. Why can't president admit mistake but most of time denied. LOL

I hope Trump or other running President who can stand and fight for God's glory.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...

I was toddling around the house and sister was a newborn for Kennedy 1.
I don't remember much of Kennedy 2 aside from Sirhan Sirhan and Rosy Greer,

After studying the military history of Israel, I came to appreciate just how close we came to nuclear war in '73.

But I will not forget Challenger or 9-11.

Back