Reporting Posts and Threads

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Guys,
I just wanted to remind everyone that the little "policeman" smiley on the right handside of posts is for folks to "report post to admins" in case they see something questionable on the board. We rely on folks using this "report to admin" system as a way to help monitor the board. As you can imagine, it is hard for us to see and evaluate every single post on the board. So, if you see something questionable or something you would like an admin to look at, please use the little "policeman" icon on the right hand side of posts.

Remember, this system will alert us to a questionable post, but it doesn't mean that we are going to side with a post reporter on every issue. What we will do is take a look at the post and decide what action, if any, is needed. :) Thank you all for making this board run so smoothly. We appreciate everyone's help with that. :thumbup

Thank you and God bless.

Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
After noticing a "rash" of strange postings on the forums lately, I feel the need to "bump" this old thread here to remind people to "report" posts and threads that are running contrary to forum rules and beliefs. This community relies on it's members to "police" the forum and report suspicious posts, etc. At the bottom of every post is a "report" link that you can use to bring threads to the attention of the mod team for review.

There is simply no way for me to be able to wade through every forum and thread everyday and read all the posts people make here. It is just impossible. It is not that I don't care, etc. but I can only humanly do so many things each day. If anyone figures out how to add more hours in the day, please let me know. Until then and as a result, I need to remind people that I need your help to report stuff that you think needs to be reviewed by an admin. It is important to me that RF remains firmly grounded in conservative, fundamental, and sound Christianity. I want RF to be a light unto the world which remains in darkness.

While the vast majority of people here to do not realize this, but the the average DAILY "update" (to site, forums, social media, etc) and hand-coding of articles added to the site, I spend anywhere from 2-4 hours an evening to update RF depending on the amount of content after working all day long during the week. I simply do not have enough hours in the day to read everyone's posts. I stop by several times a day to check on things during the week, but I am limited to the amount of time I can spend on the site during the day in the work week. So...please become active in reporting questionable content on the forums. It will help make the community even better and it will give some of you a way to serve in ministry for the Lord by helping RF.

Thank you for your help.

God bless.

Back