Report: Ashli Babbitt Shooter Is Member of Mike Pence’s Security Detail — Officer Still Not Named After Nearly 6 Months

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Report: Ashli Babbitt Shooter Is Member of Mike Pence’s Security Detail — Officer Still Not Named After Nearly 6 Months
By Jim Hoft
Published June 30, 2021

Display at funeral service for Ashli Babbitt, February 21, 2021, photo by Taylor Hansen for TGP

Ashli Babbitt‘s husband Aaron Babbitt and Attorney Terrell Roberts joined Tucker Carlson earlier this month to discuss the continued challenges they have had getting any information on her death or the identity of her government-employed killer.

During the discussion, Tucker Carlson asked Attorney Roberts about the report that Ashli’s shooter also left his loaded gun in a US Capitol restroom

Tucker Carlson: Mr. Roberts, let me ask you, there are reports online, that’s incredible I don’t know if they’re true, that the Capitol Hill police officer who shot Ashli Babbitt, I’m not going to mention the name, was the same officer that left his loaded handgun in a public men’s room on the Capitol. Do you believe that is the officer, it seems like a very reckless person, who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt on January 6th?

Attorney Terrell Roberts: That’s my belief. That’s my belief.

We reposted this video segment report earlier this month.

So we still do not know the name of the shooter after five months.

And now the Spectator released information on Wednesday that the shooter may be a member of Mike Pence’s security detail.

more............... https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...tail-officer-still-not-named-nearly-6-months/

depserv

By all accounts this was murder, not self defense or defense of anything else. It was an execution done as a strategy of state sponsored terrorism.

This riot was no worse than any BLM riot, and much less violent and dangerous than most. But if a police officer had executed a black BLM rioter instead of a patriot the liberal cult would have made a really big deal out of it, and this is even if it had been done on federal property. This glaring double standard makes clear the war being waged against America by the liberal cult. Traitors in government are allied to communist street thugs like BLM, and they see patriots as the enemy; this is the propaganda line broadcast by the liberal press, and the strategy at the heart of about everything the federal government is doing these days.

There is much evidence that traitors in government sent agitators into the crowd to encourage this riot. And even now we are denied information about what all really took place, while being fed a pure and steady stream of anti-patriot propaganda by those who hide the truth from us. And those we are told took part in the riot are being held as political prisoners. This tells us that we are living in very dangerous times, with a corrupt government literally making war on patriots.