REJECTED: The Palestinians do not get their $221 Million

Kenny64

Wish Trump could stop Obama's life time retirement!
IIRC O gave all retired presidents 18% pay raise. Is this a SIN?
The Congressional Research Service reports that for requests for both 2016 and 2017 fiscal years, Obama’s proposed federal budget would expand funding through the Former Presidents Act. In 2017 alone, Obama wants nearly an 18% hike in expenditures… $588,000. That means $3.865,000 in appropriations will be available to spend on former Presidents!

athenasius

I'm hoping it got choked off before the funds actually hit the bank accounts in Ramallah. If it didn't, they better budget their bomb purchases carefully because their income is drying up. Iran will have to increase their share of the burden of the Pali thugs which I've no doubt they will but they better enjoy what they have now, because Iran isn't going to be as free and easy spending on terrorism either with Obama and his protection of them gone.

Timna

I'm hoping it got choked off before the funds actually hit the bank accounts in Ramallah. If it didn't, they better budget their bomb purchases carefully because their income is drying up. Iran will have to increase their share of the burden of the Pali thugs which I've no doubt they will but they better enjoy what they have now, because Iran isn't going to be as free and easy spending on terrorism either with Obama and his protection of them gone.
Breitbart had a quote from one of the Palithug officials, stating that they had already received the money, but of course, that could be a bit of braggadocio.