Red heifer

newtofaith

Just watched Billy Crone and he specifically mentioned that there is a viable red heifer. He has a lot of contact with the institute it seems. Perhaps he has information that we do not???
It seems weird as he seemed well informed but I know other here have mentioned that there is not a viable cow at present.
I do wonder if there's a certain secrecy surrounding this news.

MichelleinFl

I posted in the red heifer post from last year that Jack Hibbs mentioned that too in the past couple weeks! Hmmm. Even read an article stating they know when their messiah will make an appearance and they have an assumed time, I have no idea if that’s correct from this rabbi but it’s so crazy to see all of this happening!

Wings Like Eagles

I posted in the red heifer post from last year that Jack Hibbs mentioned that too in the past couple weeks! Hmmm. Even read an article stating they know when their messiah will make an appearance and they have an assumed time, I have no idea if that’s correct from this rabbi but it’s so crazy to see all of this happening!
All the world's people are working toward the rebuilding of the Temple and the End of Days--whether they know it or not.

Batfan7

I wonder if they are right or if it's just wishful speculation. I wouldn't expect the Temple Institute to advertise that they have a viable red heifer because the majority of the Islamic world would probably riot and they don't want to stir that pot. But, if the opportunity to build a temple showed up, I could see them casually reveal that they had some ashes...

The way Saudi Arabia is acting lately, I'm wondering if God is moving events so that this third temple is close to getting built though!

newtofaith

Apparently the temple can be built in a month too...which sounds completely ludicrous if you ask me.
Can a building of that size be constructed so quickly?
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has a part in the building of the temple: the Temple Institute coins have his face all over them.

pixelpusher

Apparently the temple can be built in a month too...which sounds completely ludicrous if you ask me.
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has a part in the building of the temple: the Temple Institute coins have his face all over them.
They have been popping up new apartment blocks and retail spaces in my town seemingly overnight. Maybe not a month, but with a concerted effort I reckon it would not take long. A lot is already prepared as I understand it.

BlessedAssurance

I think I've read or heard somewhere that the temple might be made by pre-fabricated pieces, and those pieces were already constructed and sitting in storage? I could be totally wrong on this, but if it were true, it would only be a matter of assembling them together and that could go quickly! (1-3 months is the time frame I've heard.) Even if they didn't have the pieces built already though, I assume it could still go quickly, like pixelpusher said. :)

I also agree that Trump may be involved in the process of this. It will be exciting to find out!

newtofaith

Well that means that if a heifer is viable this summer (but not ready for sacrifice for a few years) then the tribulation could start straight away and still make biblical sense. This is all really encouraging.

athenasius

Just watched Billy Crone and he specifically mentioned that there is a viable red heifer. He has a lot of contact with the institute it seems. Perhaps he has information that we do not???
It seems weird as he seemed well informed but I know other here have mentioned that there is not a viable cow at present.
I do wonder if there's a certain secrecy surrounding this news.
I've watched over the years as one followed by another "perfect" red heifer is born, causing great hopes in prophecy watching Christians, and Jews who long to rebuild their Temple.

One after another gets disqualified. I believe God does it. Till the time GOD allows it to happen, these "perfect" red heifers will disqualify for one reason or another.

There has been a viable red heifer-- usually several, every year. They get a lot of press and hype. When they disqualify there is dead silence. Nobody wants to talk about it then. Till next year, the next perfect candidate is born, maybe hits a year, then a year and a half.

One year they had one, remained perfect for the longest time. Then out of the blue, she got pregnant. That disqualified her. They'd kept bulls away, they'd done all the right things, but someone must have jumped a fence or something because in spite of the precautions she got knocked up.

And so many years a white hair or two shows up, or they get some kind of blemish that appears. Disqualified.

The problem with enthusiastic preachers, is that they bring these things up, but rarely do they put equal enthusiasm and air time into the disqualification process.

Take Billy with a grain of salt. He means well, and his info might be correct-- at the time, and one of these days he and everyone else will be right, and that red heifer will remain unblemished, fully qualified.

Meanwhile it's best to let God be God and keep looking up, but not because of a red heifer, but because Jesus said He would come back for us.

SafReb

I think I've read or heard somewhere that the temple might be made by pre-fabricated pieces, and those pieces were already constructed and sitting in storage? I could be totally wrong on this, but if it were true, it would only be a matter of assembling them together and that could go quickly! (1-3 months is the time frame I've heard.) Even if they didn't have the pieces built already though, I assume it could still go quickly, like pixelpusher said. :)

I also agree that Trump may be involved in the process of this. It will be exciting to find out!
It is not Trump unless you believe he is the Antichrist. It is only the Antichrist, from the Revived Roman Empire, as it was when the second temple was destroyed in AD70, that will facilitate the building of the Temple.

BlessedAssurance

It is not Trump unless you believe he is the Antichrist. It is only the Antichrist, from the Revived Roman Empire, as it was when the second temple was destroyed in AD70, that will facilitate the building of the Temple.
Thanks for pointing this out to me. :) I will have to go study more about the building of the temple, because now I am confused. I thought that the temple could be rebuilt at any time now, but I didn't know that the Antichrist himself has to be involved in building it? Does my question make sense, or do I need to clarify?

Oh, and I absolutely do not think Trump is the Antichrist. No way, no how. I have always seen him as someone who genuinely wants to help Israel and who is on their side. That's why I thought he might help with their efforts.

Thanks to anyone who can help clarify my question. There is so much information to keep straight, and I'll admit I only started studying all of this recently. Still trying to learn! :hug I feel embarrassed whenever I flub up!

SafReb

Thanks for pointing this out to me. :) I will have to go study more about the building of the temple, because now I am confused. I thought that the temple could be rebuilt at any time now, but I didn't know that the Antichrist himself has to be involved in building it? Does my question make sense, or do I need to clarify?

Oh, and I absolutely do not think Trump is the Antichrist. No way, no how. I have always seen him as someone who genuinely wants to help Israel and who is on their side. That's why I thought he might help with their efforts.

Thanks to anyone who can help clarify my question. There is so much information to keep straight, and I'll admit I only started studying all of this recently. Still trying to learn! :hug I feel embarrassed whenever I flub up!
No need to feel embarrassed, we are all here to learn and share. :)

Batfan7

The AC is NOT required to build the Temple. He desecrates it at the mid point of the Trib. However, a lot of people speculate that the AC will authorize the rebuilding of the Temple for a couple of reasons. First, getting the Temple built might require a treaty (a covenant confirmation, perhaps?). Second, the Jewish people might prop up a person who accomplished this feat as their "savior", their "messiah".

So the Anti-christ isn't required by scripture to be in any way involved with getting the Temple up and running, it seems like it might make sense.

BlessedAssurance

The AC is NOT required to build the Temple. He desecrates it at the mid point of the Trib. However, a lot of people speculate that the AC will authorize the rebuilding of the Temple for a couple of reasons. First, getting the Temple built might require a treaty (a covenant confirmation, perhaps?). Second, the Jewish people might prop up a person who accomplished this feat as their "savior", their "messiah".

So the Anti-christ isn't required by scripture to be in any way involved with getting the Temple up and running, it seems like it might make sense.
Thank you Batfan7! :bighug

GotGrace

Building anything is right in his many years of expertise. I can’t imagine being the builder under Trumpie. He is extremely driven and I’ve heard younger men say he is hard to keep up with. God blessed him with tremendous energy and intelligence.