Readying Your Homes For Blessing ❤

Epieikes

Hi, RR Family! Thought I'd share Pete Garcia's latest and a few ideas the Lord moved me to orchestrate at our home. Somewhere along the way of news about food shortages and all of the possible disasters that could strike, especially following "Election 2020", it dawned upon me that our home prep, modest that it is, may not be for us but possibly be for others, left behind, especially if Pete's "Option A" comes to pass. Thrift stores are a goldmine. This list is just a start, items in no particular order, and it won't withstand every emergency scenario. Please add to this thread your ideas for extended ways to share compassion for those who, by faith, will become part of the largest revival of all time...the post-Rapture soul harvest.

1. Canned and nonperishables, water, basic toiletries, soap, vitamins
2. Spices, flavoring packets, salt, pepper, paper products, Ziplocs, cleaning supplies
3. Flashlights, batteries, first aid kit
4. Seeds, pots, tools...gardening beds
5. Prayer journals, some with insightful RR and other articles printed and glued
6. Bibles with favorite verses highlighted
7. The Left Behind series plus other prophecy books, fiction and non
8. Apologetics books i.e. More Than A Carpenter (McDowell), The Case for Christ (Stroebel)
9. Encouragement devotionals...Streams in the Desert and the like
10. A "prayed-up" home...prayers that the Holy Spirit's lingering presence can be felt, permeating the space, long after...working in individual hearts to comfort and woo.
11. Personal testimony printed out and posted/pinned FB page along with links to this site and other sources of "What now?" exhortation.
12. We have a copy of one of those "self-sustaining backyard" guides...things our grands used to know but we may not...

As the Lord would have it, our church, WellSpring, is tucked away in a newer neighborhood. Mike is working on a video and between our home and there, books galore. The spiritual soil where we are is harder than flint...the community has not seemed responsive to our presence. Just last year, we sent hand-addressed letters to every home in the surrounding subdivisions, obtained by driving up and down the streets and writing down mailbox numbers. We told them we're here and praying for them, welcoming them in this stormy season, unable to fathom why the lack of response. So happy, so satisfied, so ??? However, JUST LAST WEEK, it was as if He said, "It's for later...situated for walking to from many directions...and off the beaten path enough not to immediately catch opposition's eyes."

Of course I cried...

Now is the time to preplan to bless. May our "prepping" result in an outpouring of praise to Yahweh as future Tribulation Saints come to awe at His prevenient care through Philippians 4:19. My heart breaks for them already...so to be able to do this, however small or "imaginary" at the point, eases the pain.

https://www.rev310.net/post/the-day-s-of-reckoning

Last edited:

soundingthealarm

Its a surreal thought that our current homes could be a temporary refuge/sanctuary to someone facing the most daunting time in human history and its mind blowing to think their is a time that will make the Holocaust pale in comparison.

Its very encouraging that Abraham upon hearing of a time that God would pour out His Wrath, instantly began to intercede on behalf of the righteous in Sodom and that God answered (his heavenly initiated prayer) and removed Lot and his family and now TODAY as God's Word warns of a time "as it was in the days of Lot" that Jesus is interceding on our behalf and will oversee our removal from a place that God is once again going to pour out His Wrath.

Epieikes

Its a surreal thought that our current homes could be a temporary refuge/sanctuary to someone facing the most daunting time in human history and its mind blowing to think their is a time that will make the Holocaust pale in comparison.

Its very encouraging that Abraham upon hearing of a time that God would pour out His Wrath, instantly began to intercede on behalf of the righteous in Sodom and that God answered (his heavenly initiated prayer) and removed Lot and his family and now TODAY as God's Word warns of a time "as it was in the days of Lot" that Jesus is interceding on our behalf and will oversee our removal from a place that God is once again going to pour out His Wrath.
Yes! I marvel that we can walk in His steps, "Jesus with skin on"...instruments of His peace and provision ("Woman, behold your son...")..."for such a time as this". What an unspeakable privilege! Lord, grant us courage, compassion, certainty in Your tasks for us as we wait for You! 2 Corinthians 1: 3-4

Epieikes

Another idea...just finished a Young Trib Force (Jenkins, Lahaye) book...Pursued...highlighted significant parts...leaving it in a local coffeehouse right now. There is something about staying attuned to the struggles described in "after-scenarios" that make you rabid to creatively, boldly get the Word out now in any way possible. Incidentally, I just noticed today...NOLA-themed local spot, great coffee, but VERY dark decor upstairs. Placing it atop a stack of "ghost story" books...

pur56ple

I have a Rapture notebook that I felt called to make several years ago. I left a notecard in my Bible and one of my journals that directs anyone reading the cards to my notebook and the left behind books. Need to update the notebook with some of the recent rapture articles on this site. I bought gospel tracts to leave in public places. I primarily left them for my husband and in-laws but they are here for anyone that would use my home.

Epieikes

Voila! Yay, God! In the mailbox today...two copies of Where Are the Missing People? by Jimmy Evans. I've never read it, but it's my next one. At just 89 pages, it must get to the point rather quickly. One is for home/prayer room; one is for the glove compartment of the Green Kia Soul...idea courtesy of a great comment I read on a site lately...

glc11

Hi, RR Family! Thought I'd share Pete Garcia's latest and a few ideas the Lord moved me to orchestrate at our home. Somewhere along the way of news about food shortages and all of the possible disasters that could strike, especially following "Election 2020", it dawned upon me that our home prep, modest that it is, may not be for us but possibly be for others, left behind, especially if Pete's "Option A" comes to pass. Thrift stores are a goldmine. This list is just a start, items in no particular order, and it won't withstand every emergency scenario. Please add to this thread your ideas for extended ways to share compassion for those who, by faith, will become part of the largest revival of all time...the post-Rapture soul harvest.

2. Spices, flavoring packets, salt, pepper, paper products, Ziplocs, cleaning supplies
5. Prayer journals, some with insightful RR and other articles printed and glued
8. Apologetics books i.e. More Than A Carpenter (McDowell), The Case for Christ (Stroebel)
10. A "prayed-up" home...prayers that the Holy Spirit's lingering presence can be felt, permeating the space, long after...working in individual hearts to comfort and woo.
11. Personal testimony printed out and posted/pinned FB page along with links to this site and other sources of "What now?" exhortation.
12. We have a copy of one of those "self-sustaining backyard" guides...things our grands used to know but we may not...

As the Lord would have it, our church, WellSpring, is tucked away in a newer neighborhood. Mike is working on a video and between our home and there, books galore. The spiritual soil where we are is harder than flint...the community has not seemed responsive to our presence. Just last year, we sent hand-addressed letters to every home in the surrounding subdivisions, obtained by driving up and down the streets and writing down mailbox numbers. We told them we're here and praying for them, welcoming them in this stormy season, unable to fathom why the lack of response. So happy, so satisfied, so ??? However, JUST LAST WEEK, it was as if He said, "It's for later...situated for walking to from many directions...and off the beaten path enough not to immediately catch opposition's eyes."

Of course I cried...

Now is the time to preplan to bless. May our "prepping" result in an outpouring of praise to Yahweh as future Tribulation Saints come to awe at His prevenient care through Philippians 4:19. My heart breaks for them already...so to be able to do this, however small or "imaginary" at the point, eases the pain.

Thank you for this! You are a blessing to share this

katt

I went to a church that had block parties, wirh face painting, crafts, music, free food, free gie aways like donated clothes, things like that, another church I went to had basically the same but much more, they spread it out to more than just the neighborhood, they went into the to the town and the parks and set up many activities and prayer walks all over town once a month and much more often In the summer...don't be discoraged, it can take generations to soften hard as rock hearts, but it will happen.

RonJohnSilver

Of course I cried...

Don't forget Bibles, tracts, etc. in Spanish.

Epieikes

Another something that many of us likely have...front door decor that reminds the world that our hope is in Christ...so they would know which homes could bear His Light to strengthen them in chaos. Right now we have a "flippable sign." One side says "So loved! John 3:16-17." The side that's out now says "So soon! Rev. 22:20." (You can design anything you can imagine through Etsy!) Behind the sign is a rustic grapevine I fashioned into a Cross...

biblegirl

Of course I cried...

I love your ideas on how to bless others after the Rapture has happened. I have always believed that God blesses His children so that those blessings can be shared with others. It's exciting to think of the Christian witness we can leave to others even after we are gone. Thanks for sharing this.