Rave or Aqua net?

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
So which one do y'all prefer Rave or Aqua net? Me I prefer aqua net it doesn't has that awful smell rave dose and it doesn't make my hair all stiff like I put glue in it haha.

Leigh

I haven't used either one of those in so long I don't even know which one I'd prefer! I don't use hair spray anymore, although I do have a travel size can of Tresemme in my cabinet... for an emergency.

TimeWarpWife

I, also, haven't used either one in a very long time. Back in the 70s and 80s I alternated between the original Adorn in the pink can (it smelled so good), White Rain in the purple spray bottle, and L'Oreal's Mega Spritz (original in the white bottle). These hairsprays could hold my hair style through hurricane force winds ~ especially the original Mega Spritz. They also all smelled like hairspray. The stuff that passes for hairspray now doesn't hold if another person happens to create a small breeze when they pass by you and it all smells like fruity floral chemicals. Now I use this brand called Salon Grafix mega hold that Walmart sells. It doesn't hold that much better than any of the other hairsprays out there, but at least it smells like hairspray.

Psalm37v4

I haven't seen either one of those in stores in years...I have used Aqua Net altho I don't know if they're still around. I remember buying the "super hold" and "extra super hold" hairsprays. LOL

I don't need hairspray anymore, altho it's good for killing bugs LOL

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
I haven't seen either one of those in stores in years...I have used Aqua Net altho I don't know if they're still around. I remember buying the "super hold" and "extra super hold" hairsprays. LOL

Haha yup they still sell it I use it all the time mom makes fun of me for it because it's a oooold brand she uses rave yuk!!!

athenasius

I haven't seen Aqua Net around here for decades. I know because I keep hoping every time I go for hairspray. Never heard of Rave.

I use Kenra Volume 25 when I feel the need to tie everything down with something powerful. Like when granddaughters are here all day. It's wind tunnel tested for 25 mph. I think that they were stretching it a little with that claim but it's got great hold. It's got a horrificly heavy floral perfume scent which makes me gag a bit but George quite likes it. For everday there is an unscented one by John Frieda in a purple can that blocks moisture and has firm hold it says.