"Rat Apocalypse" Plague Of Millions Australia

endofdays

"Rat Apocalypse" Plague Of Millions Australia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-mice-rats-invade-rural-towns-Australia.html

Australia is hit by 'biblical' rodent plague: Millions of mice and rats invade rural towns with one supermarket catching 500 a NIGHT, hospital patients bitten and fears poisoned carcasses could infect drinking water
Millions of mice have been infesting towns in New South Wales and southern Queensland in Australia
Experts claim that the plague is due to the recent heavy summer rains that hit across eastern Australia
This month three hospital patients bitten by the creatures in Tottenham, Walgett and Gulargambone
By

depserv

I'm curious about whether this is a recurring thing that maybe happens every so many years or if it's the first time it's happened. The article mentions that the mouse plage does occur every so often but I didn't see whether that applied to the rat plague too (though I only scanned over the article). I saw a documentary on the recurring mouse plage a few years ago.

If this is an early birth pang, it's an indication of just how ugly things are going to get.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I shouldn't be suprised considering the times we are living in but Australia is having some really dull times,
now they are saying the rain in the state of Queensland is going to have a "rain bomb" event which is supposed to be deadly.

Also our national parliament is all over the news because people are performing sex acts and filming each other and bragging about it whilst numerous sexual harassment allegations are being made against various male members of parliament.

GotGrace

I shouldn't be suprised considering the times we are living in but Australia is having some really dull times,
now they are saying the rain in the state of Queensland is going to have a "rain bomb" event which is supposed to be deadly.

Also our national parliament is all over the news because people are performing sex acts and filming each other and bragging about it whilst numerous sexual harassment allegations are being made against various male members of parliament.
When you think it has gotten as bad as it can - then it gets worse.

Lord wouldn’t this be a good week to call your kids home?

hopefilled

Parliament House in Canberra is just full of wickedness hey bro!
We rarely watch much tv news to be honest...but we're tuning in the other night for the flood updates.
My dh was pointing out to our eldest daughter " and these are the people leading our country"....it's just woeful.

Thankfully we've only had 200mm of rain since last Thursday. It's been mainly steady light stuff.
Super helpful for our pastures and plants...not the damaging amounts recorded elsewhere.... and no mice or rat plague thus far.
It has certainly been a trying 18months for many Aussies...but nothing unusual for what this country usually contends with.
More that is has been one after the other with very little respite in between.
Not that Aussies are coming to repentance over it all...
In fact, most remain mockers and scoffers.

All Very quick to support climate change, covid scare-demics, gender equality/ fluidity etc though.

Sigh....Come Lord Jesus!