Rashida Tlaib on Trump: We’re going to impeach Trump

dave-o

She proudly spews profanity at her own child? Democrats must be so proud to have her in their ranks. But then she certainly gives new depth to the word "rank".

Seriously though, that the honor and decorum of Congress has sunk this low is truly frightening. It wasn't that long ago that even the Democrats would have publicly censured her for such childish and totally unprofessional behavior.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
It is bad enough to use language like that but to do so when speaking to your own child is even worse.
She is not a role model for her own child. Too bad we have a woman like that as a Representative for the state of Michigan. No respect or class, and I recall Joe Biden dropping the f bomb as well. A person's speech tells a lot about them.

Last edited:

Carl

I think what is even more concerning is that there are a number of people in Michigan that actually voted for and elected this tyrant as well as some other rather colorful personalities throughout the country. The floodgates of hell continue to swing open on this world. Lord, please call us home today!
The way the Michigan districting works she could be from a district that is mostly muslim. I do now know how much of Dearborn composes her district.

I checked and found that she is from the 13th district which cover Detroit and surrounding communities. So I will have to give OnlyHim credit. The area is basically all staunch democrat. So she ran they voted.

Last edited:

OnlyHim

The way the Michigan districting works she could be from a district that is mostly muslim. I do now know how much of Dearborn composes her district.

I checked and found that she is from the 13th district which cover Detroit and surrounding communities. So I will have to give OnlyHim credit. The area is basically all staunch democrat. So she ran they voted.

Yes there is a large Muslim contingency there. It does make sense as to how this could happen. Just disturbing as now these folks are in our government and potentially affecting change.

DWB

I've often said that it is impossible to be a Christian and a Democrat. Our Apostle Paul tells us to respects our leaders, in our country we have the right to respectfully disagree, but the key word is respectfully. This flag wearing person needs to show some respect to the people who voted for her and the country which gives her the right to speak freely.

madcat

Trump says new lawmaker who called him a ##### is a ‘disgrace’
First-ever Palestinian-American woman in Congress Rashida Tlaib unapologetic after she says she’s going to go and impeach the president

She didn’t back down Friday, tweeting that “I will always speak truth to power.” She added the hashtag, “#unapologeticallyMe.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-says-new-lawmaker-who-called-him-a-motherfker-is-a-disgrace/

Sounds like she has "unapologetically " earned her eternal "resting place" destination with her favorite mentor. :diablo:diablo

dave-o

Yes. Sad but in most urban areas all a Democrat candidate needs to do is vomit out their "Trump Derangement Syndrome" and the ignorant drones that comprise the majority of Democrats will vote for them in true knee-jerk fashion.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Well, today I feel much better and got some good rest and the brain is buzzing with all sorts of thinking.

While watching that video a thought came to me. Where there are those who would rejoice at the Koran being used to bring in these two congresswomen, perhaps that fact the this was owned by Jefferson and that he knew his enemy and therefor dealt wisely with them as a result, may actually be turn out to be a very helpful call back lesson and reminder of history for America today.

Perhaps this incident will bring to the forefront of the American people's (and others) knowledge of the history of this particular Koran and they will learn from history (I know, hopeful thinking, but I do find it interesting that this particular Koran was used). Perhaps this is an opportunity for America to become alert and correct this path.

It is troubling for sure to see these things happening, it's stunning. But, it will be interesting to see what God does, how He will weave this into His plans. :pray ing that God's sovereign hand prevails.