Rapture will cause Chaos on the earth?

Dragontiger777

Here is most questions about the Power Cars (No Gas). What will happen when the Rapture? Will there possibly two different vehicles

Gas Vehicles will crash or chaos because of no control with gas on engine?

Power Vehicles will not crash because of of power on engines will stop?

However other transportation vehicles will crash because of Gas? But what about Power (it automatically stop)?

Just curious of my thoughts on....

daygo

Here is most questions about the Power Cars (No Gas). What will happen when the Rapture? Will there possibly two different vehicles

Gas Vehicles will crash or chaos because of no control with gas on engine?

Power Vehicles will not crash because of of power on engines will stop?

However other transportation vehicles will crash because of Gas? But what about Power (it automatically stop)?

Just curious of my thoughts on....
Not if I'm right, there's a gap between our changing and going up to meet the Lord.

Andy C

No matter the mode of transportation, when we are called home, the vehicles we were in will need to stop sooner or later. Think about pilots, bus drivers…etc..if they get raptured, its bad news for those inside those vehicles. Many will die within seconds or minutes after the rapture.

usoutpost31

It's difficult to say. The Bible doesn't really describe a post-Rapture scene.

I guess it depends on how you envision it happening. If even Christians have no advance notice.

Paul describes it as Jesus descending before we are caught up. Do we see Him coming for us before we are caught up? Or at least know what is about to happen? I think there is at least a distinct possibility that we do. If you're in the middle of something sensitive, like driving, there might be time to at least pull over and stop. But it's hard to know for sure.

jab777

It's difficult to say. The Bible doesn't really describe a post-Rapture scene.

I guess it depends on how you envision it happening. If even Christians have no advance notice.

Paul describes it as Jesus descending before we are caught up. Do we see Him coming for us before we are caught up? Or at least know what is about to happen? I think there is at least a distinct possibility that we do. If you're in the middle of something sensitive, like driving, there might be time to at least pull over and stop. But it's hard to know for sure.
Years ago a friend of mine who is a believer related a story of somebody who once asked him what would he do if he were driving past a cemetery and all of a sudden people were flying upward out of their graves. His response was that he’d pull over because he’d be among the next to go up.

Andy C

Paul describes it as Jesus descending before we are caught up. Do we see Him coming for us before we are caught up? Or at least know what is about to happen? I think there is at least a distinct possibility that we do. If you're in the middle of something sensitive, like driving, there might be time to at least pull over and stop. But it's hard to know for sure.A few members seem to think its a possibility, but I cant find any scripture that even hints we will have some kind of advanced warning. IMO, scripture seems clear, it happens in a flash. I would believe God knows who will become one of His children, and that include those who come to faith during the tribulation.
What would an alert be needed for? To warn others the rapture is seconds away? The only warning given is to confess Jesus as their Savior before its to late, and at the rapture, its too late. A few members seem to think its a possibility, but I know of no scripture that even hints its a possibility. God knows who are His, and that includes those who come to faith after the rapture.

How He controls the chaos seconds after the rapture, and allowing those who will be His kept alive long enough to truly accept Jesus as their Savior….Who Knows. However, for the One who created everything simply by making it happen, accomplishing the above should be quite easy.

daygo

1 thessalonians 4 v 16 and 17 hint at it, taken in context and literal you can see quite clearly there has to be a gap, the words I use are first ànd then, other translations say will certainly not precede those.... eg like someone says we'll have food first then sit down to watch TV. Think about the wording am I saying we'll do both at the same time or am I saying we'll do one then the other. If it's one then the other, surely my argument is that there has to be a gap of time. Taken like that it's simple.

soundingthealarm

I think more so, the removal of restraint by the Holy Spirit will be the catalyst of the change of season/age. I think in my own life as a believer, if the Holy Spirit wasn't restraining me/guiding me of how much worse I'd be!!

In some parts of the world, the rapture will have huge impact upon daily life but in some not so much but as a whole, the removal of restraint will have instant world wide impact!!

usoutpost31

What would an alert be needed for? To warn others the rapture is seconds away? The only warning given is to confess Jesus as their Savior before its to late, and at the rapture, its too late. A few members seem to think its a possibility, but I know of no scripture that even hints its a possibility. God knows who are His, and that includes those who come to faith after the rapture.
The way I look at it, this is such a momentous event for the believer. The most significant experience. Our knowledge of it when it happens should be full and complete.

When Jesus comes back at the end of the Tribulation, "every eye shall see Him". It'd be strange to me, that unbelievers would see Him when He returns to judge them.

But as the Church, our knowledge or our vision would somehow be obscured (We wouldn't see Him returning for us).

Andy C

1 thessalonians 4 v 16 and 17 hint at it, taken in context and literal you can see quite clearly there has to be a gap, the words I use are first ànd then, other translations say will certainly not precede those.... eg like someone says we'll have food first then sit down to watch TV. Think about the wording am I saying we'll do both at the same time or am I saying we'll do one then the other. If it's one then the other, surely my argument is that there has to be a gap of time. Taken like that it's simple.
I will never agree its more than a split second and its all over, both for the dead and those still alive. Someday, in a place far better than here, we can compare notes on what we observed. :biggrin

RobinMc

1 Cor 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump; for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and WE SHALL BE CHANGED."
Reads to me like it will happen quickly, no warning, over before anyone left behind even knows what happened. Before I can blink, I'll be in my new body, in heaven with Jesus. This is simple, nothing complicated.

daygo

1 Cor 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump; for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and WE SHALL BE CHANGED."
Reads to me like it will happen quickly, no warning, over before anyone left behind even knows what happened. Before I can blink, I'll be in my new body, in heaven with Jesus. This is simple, nothing complicated.
I'm using both 1 cor. 15 and 1thess. 4 if you read it together you'll see that there has to be a gap, no other explanation how big is the question my thinking is a few minutes, won't be hours or as little as a second or two.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Most vehicles will continue traveling from inertia.

Cars/trucks - etc - regardless of motor - will either slow down and crash; start/keep moving because there is no pressure on brake pedal, and crash;
...or gain speed - downhill and crash.

Planes will likely continue to fly until someone takes control, or they run out of fuel or are shot down.

Ships will continue like planes - until control is taken, or they go off course and/or strike something and sink, or run aground.

Trains, so long as they are dependent on a dead-man's-switch [ pedal ], will slow down and stop unless hit by an out of control truck- plane- ship [hitting a bridge],
or another train diverted because CTC is now un manned.

Remote controlled vehicles will continue to move until someone takes over.

Bicycles and buggies will just roll on down the road.

No matter, there will be great chaos, unless there are so few Christians around when the Roll is Called up Yonder that no one notices.

I have often prayed for mercy to others that I might stop my vehicle before exiting to His call.
As the Everpresent Now, He has time under His control and a flash to the world may be longer in our perception and visa versa.

katt

We always think about the Christians that operate machinary of some kind.. what about the medical field? Surgeons, anesthesiologist, nurses, blood and blood pressure takers, radiologists and everything in-between.. I wouldn't want to be on the operating table and be left behind when the most important people that are keeping me alive or asleep suddenly disappear.

Back