Rapture will cause Chaos on the earth?

alisani

I remember years ago, somewhere around 2008. I was watching so closely for His return. Being rural, the nights were very quiet. DH worked second shift and I would try to wait up for him. One night I got jolted out of sleep and heard a horn. For a brief, sleepy second I thought, "this is it!" But it was just a faraway train. Bummer. :confused2

athenasius

I remember years ago, somewhere around 2008. I was watching so closely for His return. Being rural, the nights were very quiet. DH worked second shift and I would try to wait up for him. One night I got jolted out of sleep and heard a horn. For a brief, sleepy second I thought, "this is it!" But it was just a faraway train. Bummer. :confused2
But even for a moment, that joy. Wow. I love it. When I can't sleep I go to the east facing window of our living room, and look out at the sky and wonder if that will be the moment. If someday when I'm looking east (I always imagine facing Jerusalem might be my best view point) in the night or sometime during the day, maybe I'll be looking up at just that moment.

Maybe that is why the trumpet, the voice of the archangel, to get us to look up as we go up. I am so looking forward to seeing Jesus in my own eyes. To never be apart.

It's good to be among those who feel the same way!

Back