Rapture Ready Folks - Hello!!!!

Steve53

Welcome everyone! Hopefully signing up over here wasn't too difficult!

Glad to see so many folks from RR have seen our announcements and are joining up here on our sister forum. Please help us spread the word that sometime around the end of November, rr-bb.com will automatically redirect to Rapture Forums and RF will be our new gathering place.

If anyone wishes to save any postings from RR, please do so by copying and pasting threads or posts to your hard drives for future reference.

Once the redirect goes into effect, access to the RR bulletin board will end.

Have a look around! Get to know the new interface and start chatting!

Bless you all.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Welcome everyone! Hopefully signing up over here wasn't too difficult!

Glad to see so many folks from RR have seen our announcements and are joining up here on our sister forum. Please help us spread the word that sometime around the end of November, rr-bb.com will automatically redirect to Rapture Forums and RF will be our new gathering place.

If anyone wishes to save any postings from RR, please do so by copying and pasting threads or posts to your hard drives for future reference.

Once the redirect goes into effect, access to the RR bulletin board will end.

Have a look around! Get to know the new interface and start chatting!

Bless you all.
I was at RR the other day, and welcomed RR members to come over to RF for fellowship :ring. We have a lot of interesting topics here, and I like :) the like :) feature to give our members! Looking forward to seeing new :D people I don't know, and those I knew at RR!:bighug

DanLMP

What a great idea. Not being on RR I wasn't aware that this was happening.
It always seemed like the two boards were twins living in separate rooms.

Should I assume that only the boards are being combined (if in fact that is wholly accurate) and that RR and RF main pages will remain separate?

bap

HOWDY!!!

Welcome!!!
Our
Diverse,
Loving,
Compassionate,
Caring,
Honoring God,
Praying
FAMILY
of Brothers & Sisters
Who

Desire Spiritual Correctness & Accuracy,
& Who Attempt to Engage & Have Intellectually Challenging & Stimulating Conversations, Encouraging One Another in Our Trials on this Earth as we await our Final Destination to be with God in ETERNITY, Longing for the Rapture to take us Home.

:howdy

:campfire

♡♡♡

Momma D

We are all brothers and sisters in Christ, and those of us us from RR will adapt to the style of the board, and find new friends.
Reuniting with those we have prayed with and prayed for, may be a bit of a challenge at first...but it will all be good!

Andy C

We are all brothers and sisters in Christ, and those of us us from RR will adapt to the style of the board, and find new friends.
Reuniting with those we have prayed with and prayed for, may be a bit of a challenge at first...but it will all be good!
Welcome to all.

I changed to this forum from RR 3 years ago, and did not find it challenging at all. Many folks used both sites.

Trust me, Steve53 or TT had no problems coming on to this forum and correcting me like they
did on RR:snap :D