Rapture Dashboard

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Folks,
Buzz and I have added another feature to the Rapture Forums website. :elmogrin It is called the "Rapture Dashboard" and it is designed to give us insight into how fast we are moving towards the Rapture of the Church!!

You may have seen similar concepts out there on the Internet, but we decided to have our own end times indicator of prophetic events. We hope you enjoy the new feature and we look forward to updating it as we move further into these "last days"!!! :thumbup

Folow the link below to the Rapture Dashboard:

http://www.raptureforums.com/RaptureDashboard/dashboard.cfm

Also, you can find a link to the Rapture Dashboard on the RF home page at http://www.RaptureForums.com as well. Have Fun!!! :elmogrin

Ruth

Maybe I am just missing something - but I don't understand how to read the gauges and how they line up with the key as given.

One gauge reads 41 and the other one around 110?

So what is the reading supposed to be?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe I am just missing something - but I don't understand how to read the gauges and how they line up with the key as given.

One gauge reads 41 and the other one around 110?

So what is the reading supposed to be?

The 2 big dials are for RPMs and Speed. The one on the right is for Speed. This tells us how fast we are moving towards the Rapture based on current events.

The Rapture Dashboard is just for entertainment purposes, it is not a scientific or anything like that. :elmogrin

Ruth

The 2 big dials are for RPMs and Speed. The one on the right is for Speed. This tells us how fast we are moving towards the Rapture based on current events.

The Rapture Dashboard is just for entertainment purposes, it is not a scientific or anything like that. :elmogrin

Oh - I understand that it is not scientific but not being 'car' dashboard saavy - I didn't understand the two.

So the one on the the right matches up to your key explanations at the bottom?

Sorry for being so dense on these kinds of things. My husband wasn't into cars and I had only girls to raise and no brothers so I am lacking in knowledge in this area. LOL

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Oh - I understand that it is not scientific but not being 'car' dashboard saavy - I didn't understand the two.

So the one on the the right matches up to your key explanations at the bottom?

Sorry for being so dense on these kinds of things. My husband wasn't into cars and I had only girls to raise and no brothers so I am lacking in knowledge in this area. LOL

Oh, that is quite alright. :) I know those little gauges on the screen were going to throw some folks off, I'm not use to them either. :lol: :elmogrin

Xtreme Cowboy

Adventure Seeker
Oh, that is quite alright. :) I know those little gauges on the screen were going to throw some folks off, I'm not use to them either. :lol: :elmogrin

Yeah...you've thrown me off with only 4000 rpms with the speed at 104 mph. That means there is still a lot if engine left for the rapture to happen :)

I know...I know...just had to give you a hard time.

I hope "Christ's speed limit" is roughly around 110 then!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Folks,
The Rapture Dashboard has been re-designed and I hope to update it more frequently than before. The Dashboard graphic is now animated and in light of events in the Middle East, I expect that it will need to be updated more frequently. You can check it out on the RF main site homepage or you can view it here:

The Rapture Dashboard

God bless.

Back