Ra'am MK: I was invited by Netanyahu to the PM's official residence in Jerusalem'

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Ra'am MK: I was invited by Netanyahu to the PM's official residence in Jerusalem'
MK Waleed Taha reveals details about the contacts Ra'am had with Netanyahu on the formation of a government.
Ido Ben Porat

The chairman of the Knesset's Internal Affairs Committee, MK Waleed Taha (Ra’am), revealed on Wednesday evening that he received an invitation to come to the Prime Minister’s official residence on Balfour Street in Jerusalem as part of the contacts that took place last year between then-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Ra’am chairman MK Mansour Abbas. In an interview on the Knesset Channel, Taha was asked, "Have you been to Balfour, at the Prime Minister's official residence?", and replied, "Mansour was there more than once, several times, I was invited to Balfour and did not agree to go there, but I was in other places."

"I will keep it private in order to maintain the respect that exists between the people, between the parties, we need a basis of respect in the things that happen between the parties and the people," MK Taha added.

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/327388