Question

Betty

First of all, Administrators, if this question is against the rules, please delete it. I do, not want to get banned. I text my Pastor’s wife to let her know I will not be able to be at Church Sunday. She texted me the link to watch Kenneth Copeland. I was shocked. He makes me feel creepy. Does anyone else feel the same? Or is it just me? Should I be concerned about her recommending him?
Betty

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
I text my Pastor’s wife to let her know I will not be able to be at Church Sunday. She texted me the link to watch Kenneth Copeland. I was shocked. He makes me feel creepy. Does anyone else feel the same? Or is it just me? Should I be concerned about her recommending him?
Oh, my! Kenneth Copeland is a false teacher, and yes, you should be concerned about her recommending this man to you. It would make me want to be a more careful observer of the teaching in the church where you attend.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
First of all, Administrators, if this question is against the rules, please delete it. I do, not want to get banned. I text my Pastor’s wife to let her know I will not be able to be at Church Sunday. She texted me the link to watch Kenneth Copeland. I was shocked. He makes me feel creepy. Does anyone else feel the same? Or is it just me? Should I be concerned about her recommending him?
Betty
He is a wolf :wolf in sheep's clothing. Avoid the appearance of false teachers. This man is not :snake being led by the Holy Spirit. I am not giving you the thumb's down but the mention of his name. Absolutely agree with Lynn on her comments!

Last edited:

Bethlehem57

Oh, my! Kenneth Copeland is a false teacher, and yes, you should be concerned about her recommending this man to you. It would make me want to be a more careful observer of the teaching in the church where you attend.
That is TERRIBLE advice! And considering where it came from……RUN!

Although it’s hard to find a true Bible preaching church, it is possible!

Betty

The Pastor preaches the truth of the Gospel. I haven't been able to attend Church in over a year because I take care of my hubby that can't walk.
My daughter says there are some get Bible studies by Kenneth Copeland online before he got into prosperity teaching. I stick to watching people like David Wilkerson on YTube.
Betty

Lovin Jesus

Betty
Listen to your instinct sister. The Holy Spirit may be very well warning you for you to feel uneasy. I believe there's a thread on him in the Apostasy forum on RF. He is not a sound teacher.

Here's one thread on him
https://www.raptureforums.com/forum...ers-for-donations-for-new-private-jet.183723/

Last edited:

athenasius

The Pastor preaches the truth of the Gospel. I haven't been able to attend Church in over a year because I take care of my hubby that can't walk.
My daughter says there are some get Bible studies by Kenneth Copeland online before he got into prosperity teaching. I stick to watching people like David Wilkerson on YTube.
Betty
Betty you are right to be worried.

Kenneth Copeland is very bad, even before he got into prosperity teaching. He was a disciple of Kenneth Hagin, who was a complete heretic and launched a lot of the false doctrines in the prosperity teachings.

I agree with the others here, try watching Andy Woods instead. Solid teaching there.

and these links explain why he is bad.

Listen to your instinct sister. The Holy Spirit may be very well warning you for you to feel uneasy. I believe there's a thread on him in the Apostasy forum on RF. He is not a sound teacher.

Here's one thread on him
https://www.raptureforums.com/forum...ers-for-donations-for-new-private-jet.183723/

NewWine2020

He is a wolf :wolf in sheep's clothing. Avoid the appearance of false teachers. This man is not :snake being led by the Holy Spirit. I am not giving you the thumb's down but the mention of his name. Absolutely agree with Lynn on her comments!

100%...I never heard of him and did a YouTube search, came up with a link to a "surprise-ambush" interview conducted by Lisa Guerrero of Inside edition who very professionally questions his need for a private jet (apparently he does not like to " get into a tube w/ a bunch of demons"; presumably the common person like you and I, lol).

He is just soooo creepy and you can see his "real face" a couple times in the 11:56 long interview where he almost loses his composure with her. To me, he gives off a vibe/feeling of a "Biblical era pharisee crossed with a modern day serial killer". He rarely blinks and seems like he is attempting to either hypnotize the reporter or scare her to death.

This guy is a literal viper. Anyone with an ounce of perception should be able to see Copeland is not just a fraud but an evil man.