Question Time.

REKG

I am really looking at two study bibles and I can't seem to decide which one, so how about some opinions on some you own. The I like the J. Macarthur , ESV study bible and the R.C. Sproul; ESC Reformation Study Bible was given to me. In a sense I not very so sure about The Reformation Bible, again any opinions? :scratch:

ShilohRose

I like the Scofield Bible. I have heard that some of R. C. Sproul's teachings are out in left field somewhere, that he does not believe in a pre-trib Rapture, but I may be wrong on that. I have never heard of the ESC Reformation Bible.

REKG

HI, Shiloh Rose thanks for the feed back, On R.C. I do believe that he does'nt believe in the pretrib. I looked him up on who's who in bible prophecy and he has an x by his name. As for the reformation Bible, tried looking up what it is and all I could get was advertisements for his Bible. As for John Macarthur I like his teachings of the Bible and I enjoy his pamplets. He is up there with Fruchtenbrum in Bible teaching in standing with me. Also I will mention Matt, Chris, Robert and a hosts others here on the forum as well. WOW been a long day at work started to ramble.... sorry..thanks for the input.:thumbup

Any Minute

Tetelestai !!
I too, would recommend a Scofield study bible. I’ve used the his KJV mostly and recently purchased a Scofield NKJV which I enjoy.

Why do you want to study from a Covenant/Reformed theology POV? I personally believe studying from a dispensational, pre-trib. POV is the way to go if you want your overall theology to flow properly from beginning to end. I don’t own any of the ones you mentioned, so I can’t comment on their study notes.

REKG

Actually I do want a dispensational, pretrib. Sofar I see Scofield may be one I will look at along with the Macarthur. Thanks.