Question about the covenant with the many.

Monarch

So I've been thinking about all of the news here lately with President Trump's deal of the century and the speculation of it's potential as being "the one". We know that the antichrist will be a counterfeit messiah. And for 3.5 years, the entire world will be falling for him, along with the Jews believing their long awaited mashiac has come. Of course, he will also claim to be the mahdi for the muslims, etc.

When I think about a covenant, I just don't see a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians being all that it is. Since Satan will be counterfeiting the work of Christ, isn't it very likely that this covenant will be an actual covenant between those who are in the world at the time and the antichrist? Meaning some type of blood/sacrificial covenant in an attempt to nullify Christ's work on the cross.

I believe this covenant will mock Deuteronomy 6, and the mark of the beast particularly with verse 8.

Deu 6:4 “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Deu 6:5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

Deu 6:6 These words that I am giving you today are to be in your heart.

Deu 6:7 Repeat them to your children. Talk about them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deu 6:8 Bind them as a sign on your hand and let them be a symbol on your forehead.

What got me thinking about this today is that I was reading Ken Johnson's book about the end times views of the ancient church fathers. Hippolytus believed that the antichrist would be of Jewish decent, claim to be virgin born, would claim his love for Israel, etc. He also believed the antichrist would bring back the sacrificial system and the laws associated with it. Considering we know that the sacrificial system in some capacity comes back with the third temple, again makes sense to me.

I just don't think it's as simple as it being just a peace agreement.

Last edited:

Batfan7

Well, the fact that the Deal of a Century is supposedly a treaty that's set up with many nation's was one if the reasons people wonder if this will be a forerunner of The Deal that the Antichrist confirms. No guarantee it has anything to do with that final covenent though. The Jews who are looking for a Messiah expect a leader who reinstates the temple and the worship therein, so it seems logical that this will be part of that eventual covenant (otherwise the Jews might not wholeheartedly accept him). Same with the guy being Jewish himself.

But we don't know for sure. Personally, I've thought a treaty after the Gog Magog battle seems like the best candidate.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
So I've been thinking about all of the news here lately with President Trump's deal of the century and the speculation of it's potential as being "the one". We know that the antichrist will be a counterfeit messiah. And for 3.5 years, the entire world will be falling for him, along with the Jews believing their long awaited mashiac has come. Of course, he will also claim to be the mahdi for the muslims, etc.

When I think about a covenant, I just don't see a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians being all that it is. Since Satan will be counterfeiting the work of Christ, isn't it very likely that this covenant will be an actual covenant between those who are in the world at the time and the antichrist? Meaning some type of blood/sacrificial covenant in an attempt to nullify Christ's work on the cross.

I believe this covenant will mock Deuteronomy 6, and the mark of the beast particularly with verse 8.

Deu 6:4 “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Deu 6:5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

Deu 6:6 These words that I am giving you today are to be in your heart.

Deu 6:7 Repeat them to your children. Talk about them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deu 6:8 Bind them as a sign on your hand and let them be a symbol on your forehead.

What got me thinking about this today is that I was reading Ken Johnson's book about the end times views of the ancient church fathers. Hippolytus believed that the antichrist would be of Jewish decent, claim to be virgin born, would claim his love for Israel, etc. He also believed the antichrist would bring back the sacrificial system and the laws associated with it. Considering we know that the sacrificial system in some capacity comes back with the third temple, again makes sense to me.

I just don't think it's as simple as it being just a peace agreement.

Nah i reckon the negotiation of letting them rebuild the temple will be the seal dealer.
Also god tells them that they have made a covenant with death when they make this deal (Isaiah28:15)

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
Like everyone else on here, have heard various theories, I've heard some say the covenant with the many refers to just Israel, others that it's many nations... Have heard various arguments that the AC is a Jew, others that the AC is a gentile and the false prophet a Jew....

All I know is I'm absolutely on the edge of my seat with all that's going on... Temple institute (the fact that they've spent millions on the temple stuff like the menorah, the priestly garments are ready... Etc), Iran, the Israel political situation, the continual push for agenda 2030 and behind the scenes suggestions for "10 regions" of the world via the club of Rome etc, hmmm, 10 regions, 10 horns anyone??!! , finding out kushner is attending a bilderberg shindig.... Folks, how much time can truly be left on the clock?? It surely doesn't seem much... It kind of feels like we are in the trailer section (pre 70th week of Daniel) just before the main feature (70th week of Daniel) so am finding it increasingly tough to even do day to day activities now... :popcorn:popcorn:popcorn

Last edited:

antitox

Well, looks like I haven't heard anything yet that makes my ears burn. My thought is that when someone steps up with a SEVEN YEAR peace plan with Israel and their hostile neighbors, then I'll get worried. Now, why would I get worried? Cause I don't want to be here when that happens!o_O That's where the 70th week starts. Now, don't get me wrong. I don't think it's going to be anyone we know of at this time. Because it says that the beast comes out of the sea (many peoples). That tells me he will be unknown. However, the false prophet comes out of the earth. People will know him. You can take a guess on the FP, if you want. :groucho I've been checking on the temple Institute and all that too because the rebuilt temple will be a part of it, IMO.

Last edited:
Back