Question About Icon By Address Bar?

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
There are 2 icons by the https:/ raptureforums.com address bar. My question is the one on the right that looks like a lock that says Connection secure below it says clear cookies and site data. Are we suppose to click on that?

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
The lock icon is simply letting you know the page is secure. You only need to click on the "clear cookies and site data" message if you want to clear cookies and site data. RF will work more smoothly if you do not click it because any cookies, etc will already be loaded.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
The lock icon is simply letting you know the page is secure. You only need to click on the "clear cookies and site data" message if you want to clear cookies and site data. RF will work more smoothly if you do not click it because any cookies, etc will already be loaded.
I am wondering why sometimes I get page not loading correctly it will go slow, and then says reload page. Also, I get this orange line at the top that goes from left to right. This is when it doesn't load correctly. Do you have an answer to the problem? Thanks!