Question about a problem with connection

Lovin Jesus

I wasn't sure where to address this whether the rapture forums forum or here but it sounds like it should be here.
It must be either my Android or the search engine I use but when I attempt to navigate over to a different forum on RF it will flash the forum I want but quickly redirects over to a previous forum I was on. When this happens I notice at the top that duck duck go has blocked chrome from tracking my navigation. Every time. But it seems to only do this when I am change from the present forum I'm on over to another one. Example, I am on the pray thread and I decide to go over to the Anything Goes forum it flashes the Anything Goes then goes right back to the prayer thread where I was. It's annoying. Anyone have any clue why it does this? My Android or the duck duck go engine I use or is it because of the other engine like chrome trying to track me but is blocked? It's too weird but annoying that I have to navigate two or three times to get where I want to go. But not every time. Just often enough to bug me

GEOINTAnalyst

Sometimes this will happen if the cache gets close to full, you should clean your cache. These temporary data files are known as a cache; a fair chunk of your Android phone's storage space might be filled up with cache files
  1. Open Settings and select Storage.
  2. In the resulting list, tap the Apps entry (Other Apps on Android 11 and earlier). This will take you to a list of all the apps installed on your phone.
  3. Choose the app whose cache you want to clear. To see which apps are taking the most space, tap the three-dot menu in the top-right corner and choose Sort by size. We'll use Chrome as an example.
  4. On the app's info page, tap the Clear Cache option.

Lovin Jesus

Tan
Sometimes this will happen if the cache gets close to full, you should clean your cache. These temporary data files are known as a cache; a fair chunk of your Android phone's storage space might be filled up with cache files
  1. Open Settings and select Storage.
  2. In the resulting list, tap the Apps entry (Other Apps on Android 11 and earlier). This will take you to a list of all the apps installed on your phone.
  3. Choose the app whose cache you want to clear. To see which apps are taking the most space, tap the three-dot menu in the top-right corner and choose Sort by size. We'll use Chrome as an example.
  4. On the app's info page, tap the Clear Cache option.
Thank you. I haven't cleaned anything in along time. I'll try that

Lovin Jesus

I don't see the apps cache to clear. But noticed the storage is almost full at 89% I attempted to clear the storage but it had a swirling in the middle like it can't open the storage. I'll try later