Pyramid-shaped UFOs spotted by Navy may be the best 'the world has ever seen,

DMac

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ufos-spotted-navy-best-the-world-has-seen

According to data from the National UFO Reporting Center, sightings of unidentified objects in the air reportedly rose in 2020 by about 1,000 nationwide, to more than 7,200 sightings.

"Generally, we are getting more of what appear to be legitimate sightings of actual UFO’s then was the case even a few years ago," said Peter Davenport, director of the UFO reporting center.

ChildofLight

Agree. The "greatest military on earth" can only say "Wow! Did you see that!?" This is to let the world know that, after the Rapture, those left behind may as well hope the superior beings that abducted millions have their best interest in mind. It will take Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci appearing on Oprah to calm frayed nerves.
Blessings to you. You always give me a good laugh. Laughter is the best medicine.
Shhhh Don’t tell Fauci that.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Military footage taken in 2019 is "leaked" now. I'm convinced this is no coincidence.

Those who have friends or family members who believe the new age spirituality, know that the UFO "phenomenon" and alien existence are firmly tied to these beliefs.

Because all of this is satanic in origin.....and prevalent, becoming more prevalent and mainstream...it doesn't take much to convince me that this will be not only the explanation for our disappearance, but the "shift in consciousness" required (indeed, the new age movement touts this impending shift!) to facilitate the acceptance of the one world religion.

The one world religion will be much more than "Chrislam." It will not only denounce the One True God, but minimize and corrupt the very nature of humanity. And isn't that what satan has been doing all along?

We are so close. Maranatha.

Last edited:

pixelpusher

It's 2021, we can capture high resolution, stunning images of far off galaxies, and ultrasound images of babies in the womb, yet we can't capture clear images of UFOs hovering 700 feet above the fantail on a Navy ship?

These things in the images could be some kind of optical phenomenon with the lens and cover etc.

NewWine2020

UFO, only because it was unidentified, it was flying and yes it was a object. But not a space craft from far off worlds.
Million dollar question... Why would a UFO have and be using navigation lights?
I would say many of these sightings are military experimental aircraft.

That was my thought exactly. It was a sighting of an airborne vehicle of unknown origin, I don’t know why the next logical leap must be “of extra-terrestrial origins?” We know that our own govt (and, presumably all the other ones) engage in lots and LOTS of stuff they don‘t share with us.

To me it’s far more logical to say that it’s a experimental terrestrial craft/drone...from somewhere, likely our own nation because a foreign one would not reveal it’s own until an actual warfare scenario. And the navigation lights cinch this for me.

Another, more unsettling thought that still doesn’t involve actual “aliens” is that the world’ s governments are gearing up to launch what the conspiracy folks have for decades called “Project Blue-beam” a faked alien attack event designed to scare the daylights out of the worlds populations and forcibly convince us we need to join together as a united planet to stand against an external off world alien threat a la the film “Independence Day.” :)

NewWine2020

It's 2021, we can capture high resolution, stunning images of far off galaxies, and ultrasound images of babies in the womb, yet we can't capture clear images of UFOs hovering 700 feet above the fantail on a Navy ship?

These things in the images could be some kind of optical phenomenon with the lens and cover etc.

It’s true, why do even the military captures of these kinds of sights look like they were captured by cameras using technology we had in the 1st Gulf war?

Footsteps

Off topic but you reminded me of a terrible joke.

Two strings walk into a bar. The bartender says, “We don’t serve strings here! Are you strings?”

To which the strings replied, “No, we’re a frayed knot.”

:offtopic
Q. Why wouldn't the string go through the eye of a needle?
A. Because it was afrayed.

If these jokes are not funny, remember that they were devised by astrophysicists tied up in String Theory.

RogerThat

I told a Jewish friend of mine who is very interested in aliens and loves to send me articles like this about the Rapture...followed up with:
"Mark my words, when I disappear along with millions of others all over the globe, remember what I told you. They'll say it was aliens. Or some new pandemic. They are setting the stage now."

DanLMP

Are we threading string into this thread or just stringing the thread along? I will be knotted up until I know the answer to this, as well as "If Fredric March III married Tuesday Weld, would she become Tuesday, March the Third?"

There's gotta be some age cut off for people to know who Frederic March and Tuesday Weld are. I'm guessing the high 50’s at least.