'Putin's price hike' is Biden inflation myth

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
When Joe Biden took the oath of office in January 2021, the Consumer Price Index was 1.4 percent higher than it had been 12 months earlier. A month later, inflation had bumped up to 1.7 percent. By April, it was above 4 percent. It topped 5 percent in June, passed 6 percent in October, and hit 7 percent in December. By Jan. 20, 2022, Biden's first anniversary as president, the year-over-year surge in prices had reached 7.5 percent.

More than a month later, on Feb. 24, Vladimir Putin launched the illegal Russian invasion of Ukraine. That was just seven weeks ago. Last Tuesday, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that inflation had risen yet again in March. Over the last 12 months, consumer prices have climbed 8.5 percent. Inflation is now at a 40-year high. As The Dispatch observed Thursday, "Muhammad Ali was still boxing the last time a CPI report was this bad."

The White House blames the soaring cost of goods and services on the war in Ukraine. "Putin's price hike," the president and his spokespeople call it. But inflation has been accelerating throughout the Biden presidency and was already at the highest level in more than a generation when the Ukraine invasion began. Russia's dictator is guilty of many crimes but the dwindling purchasing power of the American dollar is one outrage that can't be laid at his feet.

https://news.yahoo.com/putins-price-hike-biden-inflation-090058439.html

When I saw this headline I thought it was going to be yet more propaganda regarding inflation being Putin's fault, afterall, I found it on Yahoo news. I was quite surprised to find it laying the blame at diben's feet.

I doubt this piece was picked up and shared by a libertardian lackey corporation because it wants to publish the truth... are diben's days numbered?

NewWine2020

When Joe Biden took the oath of office in January 2021, the Consumer Price Index was 1.4 percent higher than it had been 12 months earlier. A month later, inflation had bumped up to 1.7 percent. By April, it was above 4 percent. It topped 5 percent in June, passed 6 percent in October, and hit 7 percent in December. By Jan. 20, 2022, Biden's first anniversary as president, the year-over-year surge in prices had reached 7.5 percent.

More than a month later, on Feb. 24, Vladimir Putin launched the illegal Russian invasion of Ukraine. That was just seven weeks ago. Last Tuesday, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that inflation had risen yet again in March. Over the last 12 months, consumer prices have climbed 8.5 percent. Inflation is now at a 40-year high. As The Dispatch observed Thursday, "Muhammad Ali was still boxing the last time a CPI report was this bad."

The White House blames the soaring cost of goods and services on the war in Ukraine. "Putin's price hike," the president and his spokespeople call it. But inflation has been accelerating throughout the Biden presidency and was already at the highest level in more than a generation when the Ukraine invasion began. Russia's dictator is guilty of many crimes but the dwindling purchasing power of the American dollar is one outrage that can't be laid at his feet.

https://news.yahoo.com/putins-price-hike-biden-inflation-090058439.html

When I saw this headline I thought it was going to be yet more propaganda regarding inflation being Putin's fault, afterall, I found it on Yahoo news. I was quite surprised to find it laying the blame at diben's feet.

I doubt this piece was picked up and shared by a libertardian lackey corporation because it wants to publish the truth... are diben's days numbered?
I really think his days WOULD be numbered if not for the fact that VP Giggles is the next in line for the job. They are slowly but surely withdrawing the liberal media veil of protection they had him and his disgusting addict son Hunter tightly wrapped in

But when it comes to the next in line being Kamala Harris….the Dems did a great job selecting her actually. Not only is she the “affirmative action/Diversity hire” candidate but she is a very solid “poison pill” to act against tossing Biden out for incompetence/cognitive failure.

Kind of like how Biden was the same poison pill/buffoon waiting in the wings as VP to make sure Obama didn’t get impeached.

How many more years of this to go? :(

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I really think his days WOULD be numbered if not for the fact that VP Giggles is the next in line for the job. They are slowly but surely withdrawing the liberal media veil of protection they had him and his disgusting addict son Hunter tightly wrapped in

But when it comes to the next in line being Kamala Harris….the Dems did a great job selecting her actually. Not only is she the “affirmative action/Diversity hire” candidate but she is a very solid “poison pill” to act against tossing Biden out for incompetence/cognitive failure.

Kind of like how Biden was the same poison pill/buffoon waiting in the wings as VP to make sure Obama didn’t get impeached.

How many more years of this to go? :(
My :prayer is we are about to make our great :rapture escape out of this looney :loco place!