Putin says three-way talks between Russia, Iran and Syria to take place next month

Almost Heaven

The talks will center mostly on Idlib, which has seen a surge in fighting since August 8
Russian President Vladimir Putin announced on Tuesday that Moscow is planning to arrange three-way talks between Turkey, Iran and Syria, according to Reuters.
The announcement came as Putin hosts Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan as they seek common ground on the deadly fighting in northwestern Syria.
"The situation in the Idlib de-escalation zone is of serious concern to us and our Turkish partners," Putin said at a joint press conference with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan after talks near Moscow.
Putin said the two leaders had agreed "additional joint steps" to "normalize" the situation in Idlib, but did not provide details.
The fighting in the Syrian province is threatening to increase tensions between Russia and Iran, who back President Bashar al-Assad's regime, and Turkey which supports some rebel groups.
Erdogan said last week that a Russian-backed offensive by Assad's forces against jihadists in Idlib province "very seriously" threatened Turkey's national security and was causing a major humanitarian crisis.
Moscow and Ankara last year struck a deal to create a buffer zone around Idlib -- the last major province of Syria outside government hands -- to avert a full-scale regime assault.
But Assad's forces have been bombarding the province for months and on August 8 launched a ground offensive.
Clashes between anti-government fighters and regime forces killed 51 combatants on both sides on Tuesday, a war monitor said.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/1566917708-putin-says-three-way-talks-between-russia-iran-and-syria-to-take-place-next-month

athenasius

Well I'll join the hen party here, and say it's nice to see you both.

About this article you posted AH, I'm with Erika, PASS THAT POPCORN, the curtain looks like it's about to go up!!!! Exciting. Hoping to achieve liftoff here SOON.

But in the meantime, it's rather stunning to watch the slow motion train wreck forming and cementing it's friendships and alliances prior to Ezekiel's 38 and 39th chapter news report written only millennia ago in advance of today.