Putin says Russia's intercontinental ballistic missiles soon ready for deployment

athenasius

President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that Russia's new generation of Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missiles, which are capable of carrying 10 or more nuclear warheads, would soon be deployed for combat duty.

Read more
Putin's extra busy at the moment fighting off a coup by his former best pal Prighozin of the Wagner Group-- a private army that Russia was using in Ukraine.

I sort of wonder if this isn't preventing a nuclear incident in Ukraine, which I suspect Prighozin wasn't a fan of.

More moments where I look and think I see The Restrainer at work, restraining evil till we leave.

SkyRider

It seems to me that Vlad is getting a very itchy finger to pull the trigger on his arsenal. Of course it could be bluster, but if things are going south on his attempts to resuscitate the old USSR or on his regime leadership, the old KGB thug might resort to something dastardly - could be one of a few evil thoughts that take up space in his cranium.

daygo

It seems to me that Vlad is getting a very itchy finger to pull the trigger on his arsenal. Of course it could be bluster, but if things are going south on his attempts to resuscitate the old USSR or on his regime leadership, the old KGB thug might resort to something dastardly - could be one of a few evil thoughts that take up space in his cranium.
I think it is bluster simply because the fear of reprisals. As well as if a lot of nukes are used then surely that would scupper in my opinion the tribulation being 7 yrs duration and the judgements therein, plus all the complexities like radiation, death toll, effect on the environment not to mention the prophecies of Revelation. Also countless other things that could happen which would make this reply very very very complicated.

Last edited:

SkyRider

Am beginning to think the west are incompetent.
The West is under satanic manipulation. One only needs to look at what is going on in Canada, Australia and America to see the fruits of his influence. Trump, especially, here in the US, and his America first fervor, is under a constant, nonstop diabolical barrage to stamp out any nationalistic sentiments that impede his globalist, antichrist agenda.

Last edited:

athenasius

The West is under satanic manipulation. One only needs to look at what is going on in Canada, Australia and America to see the fruits of his influence. Trump, especially, here in the US, and his America first fervor, is under a constant, nonstop diabolical barrage to stamp out any nationalistic sentiments that impede his globalist, antichrist agenda.
I think that is a very accurate assessment. I also think that Russia, Iran and other players around the globe are under that same Satanic manipulation. That is the heart, the very core of the problem with globalism and it's tendrils like WEF or the various other groups like the Rothschild family banking systems or the Davos gatherings and others.

They are all used by Satan who can only do what God allows at any given point in history. The way Putin seems to be prodded into increasing paranoia by Biden's different announcements and decisions. The way NATO seems to be gathering Europe into a cohesive group. The way the mullahs of Iran maintain control in spite of growing movements against them. The way China is exporting it's Social Credit Scoring system to other nations. The way British banks are behaving recently, cancelling Nigel Farage for example.

Little fragments of the whole puzzle coming together as the world system of the Tribulation tries to assemble itself in time for the Tribulation period.

I think of the Prince of Persia as Daniel spoke of, along with the Prince of Greece. Then Ezekiel mentions Gog as a leader that appears again after the Millennium to incite the people to revolt against the authority of King Jesus. All appear to be fallen angels who hate Christ, hate His authority and are working against Him. They may fight each other (the wars between Persia and Greece are legendary, predicted by Daniel) but when it comes down to it, they cooperate with each other and Satan against God.

Whatever is happening in Russia, it's like an iceberg. 9/10ths of which are hidden underwater, away from view. We see a tenth of the reality and it's puzzling. Some of it looks like it's the Gog Magog alliance firming up, other bits are like loose puzzle pieces that don't seem to belong at all.

God sees it all. There is nothing the enemy can hide from Him. Whatever is happening over there right now, we can only grasp a fraction that leaks out into the public view.

The prayers of the saints avail much even as it looks darker than ever on the world stage. Even though we don't know how to pray for these situations, praying for God's will to be done, allowing the Holy Spirit to lead us in prayer we will actually be a part -- because God allows us to be a part --of what God is working out in these nations.

In my nightly prayers I pray God's will be done in Russia, Ukraine, Israel and my own country Canada especially, but also that all those who have yet to commit to Christ before the Rapture will do so and that the church over the whole world will be busy with the gospel for salvation.

A sanctified sort of "are we there yet???" or "Please God can we go soon???" :biggrin

Back