Putin says Russia disagrees with OPEC on fair oil price

Almost Heaven

ST PETERSBURG (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday Russia had differences with OPEC over what constituted a fair price for oil, but that Moscow would take a joint decision on output with OPEC colleagues at a policy meeting in the coming weeks.

Putin’s comments have set a stage for tough talks between Russia and its partners over their policy on the global oil market, which are expected to take place within a month.
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and large oil producers led by Russia are due to meet in Vienna in the end of June or early July to decide on their policy for the next half of the year as the current deal expires.
They have agreed to cut their combined production by 1.2 million barrels per day, or more than 1% of global output, from Jan. 1 until the end of June in order to support oil prices and balance the global crude market.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-oil-opec-russia-putin/putin-says-russia-disagrees-with-opec-on-fair-oil-price-idUSKCN1T71GI

athenasius

All well and good, but what does the Donald say? Because the whole oil price structure has been set up by OPEC in the past, by carefully allowing only a certain amount in order to drive prices up world wide and keep the product valuable. Just like DeBeers does with the diamond market.

Donald Trump with his policy to finally allow American oil production has driven oil prices down below where OPEC is comfy and much below the point where Russia can make a profit on it's oil exports.

Right now OIL is keeping Russia's economy afloat, and the drop in price has hit them hard. Iran is reeling with sanctions and an unprecedented drop in their ability to sell oil, and the price they get when they can.

If President Trump continues to put America first (what a concept, what a leader!) then OPEC and Russia can drop production as much as they like, American oil will dominate the market till Trump is out of power.

Tough times ahead for Russia and Iran.

InsuranceGuy

If not for Trump and his willingness to open up drilling in areas Obama restricted, we would be paying a whole lot more for anything oil related right now. Iran has to be upset that our oil doesn't rely on their shipping lanes like it does for Europe. The only reason Europe is keeping their mouth shut is because their oil comes through the Straight and their natural gas comes from Russia. I do not believe in any way, shape or form Vlad Putin (Isn't there another bloodsucker named Vlad?) allows Europe, or anyone currently their customer, get natural gas from Israel once it begins flowing. Hence the "spoils" part of the verse.

Endangered

One if the coolest things about the Trump admin is the fact that we don't need OPEC oil any more. I had just gotten out of school and was on my first job in 1974 when OPEC cut their production. Gas doubled in cost and lines at stations were around the block.
NO MORE.!!!
At least not in the US.
Gas under Obama doubled in price during his first 2 years. And Obama said he wanted gas to cost $5.00 a gallon.
NO MORE !!!

Jonathan

Just like DeBeers does with the diamond market.
Stop reading my mind Athenasius. NOT COOL! :p

Seriously, for those who don't know both the oil and diamond industries are run by cartels (or at least used to be as far as oil goes. Fracking has changed a lot of that and made the US not only energy independent, but an exporter).

But as far as diamonds go, they are actually very plentiful and not the rare commodity you would think they are.. It is the DeBeers cartel that buys up diamond mines to control and limit the supply, and therefore drive up prices.

athenasius

There is another cartel to watch out for it's tentacles and that is the globalist political cartel. Because they are currently working in EVERY political party and in EVERY country and they use any crisis they can to gain and maintain control.

Currently the globalists are knee deep in oil wealth and have close ties with oil producers. And the globalists hate Donald Trump.

Somethings gotta give at some point here.

I think you'll see things play out for global control of oil after the Ez 38 war knocks out Iran and Russia as threats to globalism.

And oil wealth will be the thing that drives Russia and Iran into Israel to start it off.

Afterwards I can't see the globalists allowing any country to own or control oil resources and I think they might say it's to prevent terrorists from rising again. They will grab it and hold on. Russia and Iran along with some other muslim players in Ez 38's coalition will be dead and gone and out of the picture, so it will be time for the globalists to grab control and take the planet thru their version of utopia which will rightly be called the Tribulation.

The world will have a vacuum of power with the Russian and Moslem power centres decimated, and Israel will be signing onto that "peace with the many" which might also be paid for with Israeli oil, at least so they will think. Oil for peace, prosperity and a chance to build the Temple again. That will be a bargain as they might see it. Only it will be the agreement with death and hell.

If not for Trump and his willingness to open up drilling in areas Obama restricted, we would be paying a whole lot more for anything oil related right now. Iran has to be upset that our oil doesn't rely on their shipping lanes like it does for Europe. The only reason Europe is keeping their mouth shut is because their oil comes through the Straight and their natural gas comes from Russia. I do not believe in any way, shape or form Vlad Putin (Isn't there another bloodsucker named Vlad?) allows Europe, or anyone currently their customer, get natural gas from Israel once it begins flowing. Hence the "spoils" part of the verse.
Right now the 2 non globalists in the oil game are Putin's Russia, and Donald Trump's America. And Putin is a globalist of sorts, he just has the Russian alternative globalist vision in mind, with Russia in charge of the world. It's what drives Putin. And why he isn't in line with the other globalists around the world.

America is one election away from losing Trump and even if he goes for a second term, which I hope and pray he does, there's no saying how bad the next leader is, and chances are slim to none he or she will be an anti globalist.

Something's gotta give at some point. This fragile balance won't last.

Russia will end it's opposition to globalism on the mountains of Israel, and cease to be a threat to the world or even much of a player on the world stage at least during the Tribulation.

bigmoose

One if the coolest things about the Trump admin is the fact that we don't need OPEC oil any more. ...
To me, it is amazing how much the Lord blessed the USA with natural resources. He made this country pretty much 100% independent among nations. If we would only keep ourselves "clean" and dedicated to the Creator and Sustainer of All Things... imagine what the blessings would be!

The adversary's constant agenda is to pollute and defile the USA and hence it's commitment to Israel... the apple of God's eye. ... I will bless thee that blesses you, and curse thee that curses you... President Trump moved within hours to reestablish the US commitment to Israel. God's blessings were almost immediate with energy independence and the lowest unemployment rates in a generation. When you pull back and look at things from 30,000 feet, God's hand is readily apparent.