Putin hosts Assad in Moscow as Russia, Iran and China conduct Navy drill

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
The multi-day drill is an important symbol of China-Russia-Iran ties and how they could reshape the region.
By SETH J. FRANTZMAN

Russian President Vladimir Putin held talks with Bashar al-Assad on Wednesday as Russia is hosting the Syrian regime leader this week. "Topical issues of further development of Russian-Syrian cooperation in the political, trade, economic and humanitarian spheres, as well as prospects for a comprehensive settlement of the situation in and around Syria, will be discussed," the Kremlin said in a statement. According to reports Assad met with Putin's special representative Mikhail Bogdanov and the Russian ambassador to Damascus Alexander Yefimov. It appears Moscow is trying to broker a deal between Syria’s regime and Turkey.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/international/article-734488

GHoe

The multi-day drill is an important symbol of China-Russia-Iran ties and how they could reshape the region.
By SETH J. FRANTZMAN

Russian President Vladimir Putin held talks with Bashar al-Assad on Wednesday as Russia is hosting the Syrian regime leader this week. "Topical issues of further development of Russian-Syrian cooperation in the political, trade, economic and humanitarian spheres, as well as prospects for a comprehensive settlement of the situation in and around Syria, will be discussed," the Kremlin said in a statement. According to reports Assad met with Putin's special representative Mikhail Bogdanov and the Russian ambassador to Damascus Alexander Yefimov. It appears Moscow is trying to broker a deal between Syria’s regime and Turkey.

Putin and Al-Assad talked for 3 hours in Private. Must of been a good conversation.. I gotta think Syria is just about ready to kick the U.S. out of Syria, which R-Florida Matt Gaetz tried to do a couple weeks ago (and I have to agree). Not to mention with Syria and Russia cozying up and Russia and Iran working closely, I'm thinking Israel shelling Iranian targets in Syria is gonna be meeting some stiff Russian resistance pretty soon.

Al-Assad said he won't talk to Erdogan until Turkey gets out of Syria. I think That'll happen just as soon as Turkey milks NATO for all it's worth. I can't see Turkey not joining the Russia,Iran,Syria party.

Even if my vision is off, there's no doubt that things are happening to set foundation for end times.

daygo

Putin and Al-Assad talked for 3 hours in Private. Must of been a good conversation.. I gotta think Syria is just about ready to kick the U.S. out of Syria, which R-Florida Matt Gaetz tried to do a couple weeks ago (and I have to agree). Not to mention with Syria and Russia cozying up and Russia and Iran working closely, I'm thinking Israel shelling Iranian targets in Syria is gonna be meeting some stiff Russian resistance pretty soon.

Al-Assad said he won't talk to Erdogan until Turkey gets out of Syria. I think That'll happen just as soon as Turkey milks NATO for all it's worth. I can't see Turkey not joining the Russia,Iran,Syria party.

Even if my vision is off, there's no doubt that things are happening to set foundation for end times.
Things are moving slowly.

NewWine2020

By SETH J. FRANTZMAN

Looks like we've got a new "Axis of Evil" forming up.

Back