Putin: ‘Evil Wokeness Is Killing the West’

GEOINTAnalyst

Russian President Vladimir Putin has warned that ‘wokeness’ is an “evil” left-wing ideology that will lead to the destruction of the West.

During a speech on Thursday at the 18th annual meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club in Sochi, Putin slammed leftists for attempting to spread their ‘woke’ ideology which he said is causing societal issues throughout the Western world.

He warned that the far-left agenda is no different than what happened in Russia during the 1917 revolution, which he said was also “hailed as the march of progress.”

https://newspunch.com/putin-evil-wokeness-is-killing-the-west/

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Putin is an intelligent man. He probably sees beyond what's happening to what the conspirators are trying to do in the world, and ultimately the globalists are a threat to the sovereignty of Mother Russia. A strong United States has been a stabilizing force over the entire world, and he likely understands the immensity of what is being lost.

mattfivefour

Have to ask: What would be his motivation to make such a statement?
I think TT gave a reasonable explanation:
Putin is an intelligent man. He probably sees beyond what's happening to what the conspirators are trying to do in the world, and ultimately the globalists are a threat to the sovereignty of Mother Russia. A strong United States has been a stabilizing force over the entire world, and he likely understands the immensity of what is being lost.

DWB

It's a shame that the Russian leader has a much better grasp of the world than the U.S. President. Maybe Russia could be a destination if things get really bad here. I'm too old to move, but maybe some younger folks could get out if we aren't taken by the Lord soon.

DWB

Stated perfectly.

heisable2

Does anyone know what happens to world leaders when they start going bonkers in the head? Are they quietly moved out of the way or are they killed or forgotten?

It sounds like Putin still has a good head on his shoulders and hasn't been called a crazy Russian, yet. It appears he is keeping up on the world news because he wants to know what the heck is going on in this world. But then didn't one of us say it's Putin. I don't trust him. But then again I can say it's Biden and I don't trust him. What a revolting development this is. (From The Life of Riley on TV long long ago).

cheeky200386

I keep looking at countries that are banning the LGBT nonsense like Russia and Hungary. Maybe time to consider jumping ship from the USA. I know nothing of Hungary though and I imagine Russia isn't ideal to live in.

heisable2

I keep looking at countries that are banning the LGBT nonsense like Russia and Hungary. Maybe time to consider jumping ship from the USA. I know nothing of Hungary though and I imagine Russia isn't ideal to live in.
I agree with Russian up being a good place to live in. My grandparents came here in 1905 from Russia. Communists were taking their land and they had no other choice but to immigrate to America. So glad they did because here I am! Oh glorious Day.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Currently, the Russian Orthodox Church has a lot of influence in Russia. As President of Russia, Putin is the political head of the Russian Orthodox Church in Russia and works closely with the Russian Orthodox Patriarch (religious head). Putin's used the Church for his purposes, just as the Church has used Putin. Lots of ins and outs, some good and some bad.

The Russian Orthodox Church has no problem denying Holy Communion to members, who are morally reprobate and/or go against the Bible/church doctrine in public life. They will also Excommunicate if the carrot-stick of Holy Communion doesn't fix the problem. Due to specific doctrines of the Orthodox Church, denial of Holy Commuion is a huge deal. Excommunication, there are hardly any words to express. It's not like here, where one can simply go to another church/denomination. Given the political influence of the Orthodox Church right now, being under church discipline could cause serious issues for a government official. People in the U.S. and Canada haven't experienced this kind of religious influence on government, except maybe the mormon cult in Utah, and even then, it's far less than what's going on in Russia right now. Important: the Russian Orthodox Church doesn't have the power that islam does in islamic countries.