Putin announces partial mobilization, NATO deems it 'reckless'

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Putin announces partial mobilization, NATO deems it 'reckless'
Stoltenberg said Putin's moves demonstrated "that the war is not going according to his plans" and it was clear that the Russian president had made "a big miscalculation."
By TZVI JOFFRE
Published: SEPTEMBER 21, 2022

Russian President Vladimir Putin announced a partial military mobilization in Russia during a pre-recorded speech on Wednesday. The mobilization will begin immediately. Only reservists will be called up, with a focus on those with experience, said Putin. The president added that militants in the Luhansk and Donbass Peoples Republics will be considered as soldiers of the Russian Federation going forward.

Russian President Vladimir Putin's mobilization of thousands of extra troops for the war in Ukraine will escalate the conflict and his threat to use nuclear weapons was "dangerous and reckless rhetoric," NATO's secretary general Jens Stoltenberg said on Wednesday.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-717706

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
"focus on those with experience"

Professional, well-trained, experienced Soldiers, trained to give no quarter. This is the Russian military I know from my active duty days.

Defeating experienced, disciplined, already-bloodied, troops is different than issuing the bloodying on green/new troops. We haven't yet seen the professional, experienced part of the Soviet Russian Army in Ukraine.

This is going to get really, really ugly (even worse than it already is).

God's hand will be needed even more now.

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Solomon Kane

I'll be curious to see how well this order goes over with the Russian people.
Specially those who will be pulled out of their homes, away from families, that might already be opposed to the war.

Wally

Choose your words carefully...
I'll be curious to see how well this order goes over with the Russian people.
Specially those who will be pulled out of their homes, away from families, that might already be opposed to the war.
No doubt they want to protest, its just few can afford it. And with the USSR thought police beating the daylights out of whoever they want, its a very tough situation.

Russia is in desperate need of a coup d'etat. The precious prayer is that God stays the fingers of the nuclear guards until it is resolved.

rks7777

With it looking more and more likely that Russia will lose this war, does that change what we think about Ezekiel 38? Does Russia lead the invasion after all? Does Russia being weakened push the timing outward? It will all happen they way God ordains.

Dave_97

With it looking more and more likely that Russia will lose this war, does that change what we think about Ezekiel 38? Does Russia lead the invasion after all? Does Russia being weakened push the timing outward? It will all happen they way God ordains.
Honestly, I don’t know. All I know is the scripture will somehow be fulfilled, and that means a nation from the furthest north (which IMO is Russia) will invade Israel in the latter days. How that will transpire I don’t know.

The reality is what if the rapture happens tomorrow? That could launch the west into complete confusion especially with winter coming, maybe Russia takes an opportunity to invade further into Ukraine with unconventional weapons as Ukraines main support (the west) is crippled?

Of course all is speculation but what I’m trying to say is that the rapture is always the wild card because nobody knows how it will immediately affect geopolitics, and nobody knows when it will happen.

All we know is Israel is back in the land, Jerusalem is becoming more of a focus, and the Temple Mount talks are gaining ground. Our eyes should always be on Israel when it comes to discerning bible prophecy matters, and not necessarily Russia. For all we know the Ezekiel 38 happens during the tribulation seals and not during the “gap” (after rapture and before start of tribulation) period.