Puppies and Fauci

Wings Like Eagles

He's done experiments where he transplanted portions of aborted babies' scalps onto lab animals. Just like Joseph Mengele before him, the man apparently has no conscience at all. This is NOT science. Science exists to benefit mankind and how do ghoulish "experiments" aid mankind? They don't.

depserv

I hadn't heard about this until I saw something mentioned about it by AZ state senator Wendy Rogers earlier today, and I don't know any of the details. I'd like to see a link to more information.

Assuming it to be true, it's worth pointing out that if a person commits wanton violence to animals (as opposed to killing them for food etc.) they'll do the same thing to people. This would say much about the lies he spun about Covid. Was he doing a sick experiment on us?

If he experimented on animals to better be able to save human lives, and was as humane as he could be when he did it, that's a different matter. But with the limited information I see so far, that does not seem to be the case.

Wings Like Eagles

I hadn't heard about this until I saw something mentioned about it by AZ state senator Wendy Rogers earlier today, and I don't know any of the details. I'd like to see a link to more information.

Assuming it to be true, it's worth pointing out that if a person commits wanton violence to animals (as opposed to killing them for food etc.) they'll do the same thing to people. This would say much about the lies he spun about Covid. Was he doing a sick experiment on us?

If he experimented on animals to better be able to save human lives, and was as humane as he could be when he did it, that's a different matter. But with the limited information I see so far, that does not seem to be the case.
I've seen the sick photos reproduced on Gateway Pundit. It is real and it is very, very evil. There is a search function on GP that will take you to the photos. The massive protesting crowds in Italy, (which, of course, the mainstream media are failing to report) are demanding that Fauci be arrested and tried for crimes against humanity.

Batman

The demonic activity will only worsen as the trib period gets close but this is more of the unthinkable that we've known has happened for centuries. Modern tech, health, and science has nothing on the scum of the past that did this. It continues to prove out to these awful people that they can do anything with protection and zero consequences from the citizens of earth. The King of Kings and Lord of Lords will have this on their accounts and there will be consequences; but unfortunately that doesn't save babies, puppies, etc. today.

GotGrace

Fauci has been funding evil, sick, satanic experiments on puppies.
Jesus please come. Please rid us of this evil.
I'm in pieces.
Perhaps this will wake a few people up.
It is so disgusting just looking at the pictures. I don’t know if the dogs were tranquillized or not while those bugs were eating them alive. Help me understand how that experiment makes any sense.

fl2007rn

It is so disgusting just looking at the pictures. I don’t know if the dogs were tranquillized or not while those bugs were eating them alive. Help me understand how that experiment makes any sense.
:pukeI could barely read the headlines and my husband begged me not to look at the pictures because of how disgusting the experiments were. I have never trusted Fauci since the very beginning of the pandemic.

newtofaith

I know that there are many horrific crimes and abuse against babies and children but for some unexplained reason my mind cannot comprehend these (must be protection). I don't know why the animal story has affected me more. I know all about the ritual abuse and murder of children and babies but the animal experimentation has really broken me.
I know that it will wake a lot of people up who previously worshiped this evil entity.

madcat

I can’t find the exact source, but last night read a description of the “experiment” which stated the vocal cords of the dogs were “clipped” so they couldn’t be “heard” (while they were eaten alive).
If these sociopaths don’t repent SOON, I wonder if their eternity will include being forever tormented with the screams of torture coming from their victims - human and animal???? :apostasy :apostasy :apostasy :apostasy :mad::mad:

GotGrace

I can’t find the exact source, but last night read a description of the “experiment” which stated the vocal cords of the dogs were “clipped” so they couldn’t be “heard” (while they were eaten alive).
If these sociopaths don’t repent SOON, I wonder if their eternity will include being forever tormented with the screams of torture coming from their victims - human and animal???? :apostasy :apostasy :apostasy :apostasy :mad::mad:
Horrifying to think about.

GotGrace

You know humans can give consent if they want to participate in clinical trials or experiments.

I believe major dangerous tests are done on cadavers. You folks that know about this stuff can correct me if wrong.

I just don‘t understand why they would do this to a live animal that has no ability to object or refuse. I can’t stand for things human or animal to suffer.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
I have never trusted Fauci since the very beginning of the pandemic
Bingo!!
Picked up a copy of People magazine to glance through.....of course, I shoulda knew better...and there he was on page after page..with pictures of Trump in the background with his mean frowny face. It repulsed me. Still there are those who thinks he speaks the gospel truth.

pixelpusher

It’s important to remember we are being gaslit from both directions. Gateway Pundit leans to the sensational. Take what you read with grains of salt and remember it’s not the whole story, most likely. Every clickbait page view is pennies or dimes flowing into an account somewhere from so called “ad” revenue. Don’t let them manipulate you emotionally.

daygo

Sorry but I for one don't want people like this in heaven, I'd even put them in hospital for what they do if I laid my hands on them.

Reunionroundthecorner

He's done experiments where he transplanted portions of aborted babies' scalps onto lab animals. Just like Joseph Mengele before him, the man apparently has no conscience at all. This is NOT science. Science exists to benefit mankind and how do ghoulish "experiments" aid mankind? They don't.
I'm on FB and I have always referred to fauci, that devil worshipper, as Dr. Mengele. FB is just too stupid to figure out what I'm doing! LOLOL!

LivingForHim

The more I have heard snippets of this story the more revolting it is. I pray fervently for the Lord to return and for His justice to be poured out on those who deserve it. Normally I’m not so down hearted but the state of the world we are living in and the sickening amount of evil running rampant is overwhelming. Come quickly Lord!

Bethlehem57

Fauci has been funding evil, sick, satanic experiments on puppies.
Jesus please come. Please rid us of this evil.
I'm in pieces.
Perhaps this will wake a few people up.
I just heard the gory details about this and his is one sick individual.Not to mention how much sicker these are with what they do to the unborn and the newly born. My dad used to tell me, “if a man or woman will do awful things to an animal, beware of what they will do to you!”

Lord, I pray that this evil man and those like him receive Your ”reward” for those who love this world! Even so come!