Pulitzer winner Seymour Hersh claims US Navy behind Nord Stream 2 pipeline explosion

GHoe

WASHINGTON — Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh has alleged US Navy divers laid bombs that destroyed the Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline under the Baltic Sea last September, drawing a denial from the Pentagon Wedenesday.
Hersh, who scooped journalism’s top award more than five decades ago for exposing the My Lai massacre of Vietnamese civilians by US troops in 1968, cited an unnamed source in reporting on Substack that Americans planted remotely triggered explosives that wrecked three of the four pipelines built to carry natural gas from Russia to Europe.

Hersh, 85, went on to claim that the Navy conducted the operation under the cover of a NATO maritime exercise, BALTOPS 22.

(I saw this in two seperate conservative news sites today including Tucker and thought it was worth a share considering how much we talked about it. Apparently this journalist, Seymour Hersh got the inside scoop which he released on Substack. He seems pretty widely acclaimed among journalists and seems to confirm what most of us thought, the U.S. as Biden and Nuland both stated aloud, we're going to stop Nordstream 2 and they did. I'll be heading over to the Substack to check out the full article.)

https://nypost.com/2023/02/08/seymour-hersh-claims-us-navy-behind-nord-stream-2-pipeline-explosion/

athenasius

I'm starting to come round to this idea. It was always my second choice after Russia, but now the more time goes by and trusted sources like this one are confirming it, it does sound like it fits the facts. Facts like how often this administration under Biden/Obama seem to do things to enrage Putin further and make more war inevitable.

I'm not denying Putin's accountability in this whatsoever. It's just that at every opportunity, Biden says or does stuff to make it worse.

jeanie

I'm starting to come round to this idea. It was always my second choice after Russia, but now the more time goes by and trusted sources like this one are confirming it, it does sound like it fits the facts. Facts like how often this administration under Biden/Obama seem to do things to enrage Putin further and make more war inevitable.

I'm not denying Putin's accountability in this whatsoever. It's just that at every opportunity, Biden says or does stuff to make it worse.
I agree with you, it's been difficult for me to accept this scenario up to now. The cost to our European allies would seem to preclude such an action.
However, it doesn't seem possible Biden is the mastermind, There is one who would joy at the fall of the imperialistic European powers.(as he views them)..and he is very much cooperative with our adversary. His pastor called for their god to damn America, they removed the God of the Bible from the Democratic platform, set up their speeches with the backdrop of pergamos temple to Zeus...
God help us!
even so, come Lord Jesus..

DWB

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. I'm referring to Biden's involvement in Ukraine. If true, and it probably is, it could start ww3 because Biden is connected financially with Ukraine.

I don't like these sneaky, almost cowardly attacks where the perpetrator never claims responsibility. Kind of like an Islamic jihadi terrorist.

Back