Psalm 83 and the Battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39 By Kit Olsen

myinnuendo999

Psalm 83 and the Battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39

By Kit Olsen

Psalm 83 is an imprecatory prayer, an imprecatory psalm, it seems very obvious to me. After careful research, I have found quite an interesting lecture: “The Ezekiel Solution,” [1] presented by Dr. Ken (Doc) Beshore in California during the summer of 2008. He has a PhD in hermeneutics, the study of Bible interpretation, and his expertise is eschatology. He has five Doctorate degrees: Doctor of Divinity, Doctor of Letters, Doctor of Philosophy, Doctor of Sacred Literature, and Doctor of Theology. I would say Doc Beshore is a very qualified analyst in the matters of eschatology, with an exceptional ability to properly decipher Scripture. He is also a huge advocate of Israel. Through his extensive evangelistic radio ministry, he shares the salvation message with a large portion of the Jewish population throughout Israel. He is also very involved with evangelism in Russia, and is president and founder (1968) of the World Bible Society.

Ben G

click on Ben G

Sean Osborne

Sorry to say but Doc Beshore's argument that Psalm 83 is merely an imprecatory prayer and that Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38/39 are the same war is simply unsupportable by the Word of God. In fact, Doc Beshore went so far as to attempt to support his argument with absolutely nothing from the Word of God.

It goes without saying that Kit Olsen's support of Doc Beshore's argument is equally unfounded.

We've discussed this subject before on these forums.