Prosecutors say they will not charge officer

Lovin Jesus

I thought you might of got your dates mixed up since this is such an old story.

What a sham the new prosecutor even thought it was warranted to look at this case again.

A good police officer, fighting for his life when attacked by a giant thug, was forced to resign due to the PC crowd.
This story was just on Fox a little bit ago. As I said though, I really hope and pray this doesn’t add to the already insanity out there.
I think the heavily Pushed racism and hate toward police has made it hard for police to do their job, put them in worse danger, and by taking the use of non lethal force like tear gas or pepper spray has them handcuffed and made vulnerable. I think some people think if they can’t disband the police they’ll make it so they won’t want to serve anymore.

DanLMP

Prosecutors in St Louis say they will not charge the officer who killed Michael Brown according to Fox News.
I pray this decision won’t fuel more protests and violence.
So why would anyone rehash this particular case at this particular time only to come to the same conclusion so that it could be advertised all over the news?

Are we supposed to believe that this Prosecutor is so naive that they could not know what effect a review of this case will be?

Who decided that a review was needed? Who decided it was needed right now?

Let me put on my tin foil hat for a moment and speculate:

Someone decided that more reasons were needed to keep the riot parties going, and hopefully expand them, so that there is enough hate in the system to get them through to November and beyond.

Is that too far fetched?

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
So why would anyone rehash this particular case at this particular time only to come to the same conclusion so that it could be advertised all over the news?

Are we supposed to believe that this Prosecutor is so naive that they could not know what effect a review of this case will be?

Who decided that a review was needed? Who decided it was needed right now?

Let me put on my tin foil hat for a moment and speculate:

Someone decided that more reasons were needed to keep the riot parties going, and hopefully expand them, so that there is enough hate in the system to get them through to November and beyond.

Is that too far fetched?
I was thinking the exact same thing.
Ridiculous and evil.
So obvious what the intent is.
SMH.

maranatha14

It will cause riots, because the people rioting WANT to cause problems. Black people who have worked hard and made a success of their lives have stated that many of these rioters want to be "the victim".

And to continue the "victim status", and entire NBA team took a knee today; including the coaches and referees. I stopped watching basketball when the last group took a knee because I don't watch sports to see politics. Looks like I made the right decision!

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
It will cause riots, because the people rioting WANT to cause problems. Black people who have worked hard and made a success of their lives have stated that many of these rioters want to be "the victim".

And to continue the "victim status", and entire NBA team took a knee today; including the coaches and referees. I stopped watching basketball when the last group took a knee because I don't watch sports to see politics. Looks like I made the right decision!
The majority of them criminal rioters are self-entitled self-made victims.