Proposal: PM Netanyahu to take a break from public life

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Proposal: PM Netanyahu to take a break from public life
New proposal would remove PM Netanyahu from politics, place MK Gideon Sa'ar in Prime Minister's Office.
Arutz Sheva Staff , Jun 07 , 2021
MK Gideon Sa'ar with PM Benjamin Netanyahu.

The Likud-haredi bloc has proposed recommending to the President that Likud MK Yariv Levin be tapped to form a government, while Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu takes a break from politics and public life for a period of one year, Kikar Hashabbat reported. During that year, New Hope Chairman MK Gideon Sa'ar, a former Likud MK, would serve in the position of prime minister. According to the report, the proposal was hinted to during a Likud meeting on Sunday night, and Netanyahu's response did not explicitly rule the option out. Also on Sunday, meetings were held between representatives of Netanyahu and senior New Hope figures, and News 12 reported that Netanyahu had called Sa'ar on the phone to reiterate his offer that Sa'ar serve as PM in rotation. Kikar Hashabbat noted that as of Monday afternoon, Sa'ar had not yet issued a final response to the offer, but had not outright rejected it, either.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/307617

Footsteps

Netanyahu's best move is to withdraw from public life for a while. He should let his opposition take the spotlight, since they'll be completely unable to get anything done.
I think that is why God allowed the Dems to take over America. This country is now paralyzed and taking a good old fashioned butt whoopin'.
I hope each nation survives its punishment.

Hidden

Every article I've read on Netanyahu doesn't convince me that he is the bad person they make him out to be. This is clearly a result of a political hitjob, because the left has a penchant for making even saints appear like the devil.

I pray for Bibi and his family. He should take this break to recuperate and hopefully get to know Lord in the process.