Prophetic Assessment & Predictions 2020

cavalier973

The top three single nations in the world today are the United States, China, and Russia. At least two of these are presumably overseen by territorial, demonic princes (Dan. 10:13, 20).

Probably the governments of all three nations are overseen by Dark Spirits. Satan did claim, to the Lord Jesus, that all the kingdoms of the world belonged to him. Jesus didn't dispute Satan's claim, not that that necessarily validates it.

In any case, Satan only claims authority over the governments of the world (basileia is the word used in both Matthew and Luke), NOT the peoples (ethnos) of the world.

America began as a Christian nation not because of its government, but because of its people. Paul Johnson, in his book, "The American People" points out that in the early days of the nation, Americans read the Bible, studied the Bible, discussed the Bible, amd lived the Bible. The Founders could have all been pseudo-Christian deists, and America still be a Christian nation, because Americans were Christians.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Forgive me for the temporary thread hijack but i have a question about JOhn in revelation.

How is it that when he first arrives in heaven , he doesn't recognise Jesus and he cried because ot appeared to him no one was worthy to open the scroll ?

Surely he should have recognised Jesus and had the common sense to knw that God can do anythnig and that Jesus could have opened the scroll ?

athenasius

One of the things that stands out, among others, is the use by the EU of US armies after the US becomes a fractured cesspool of what it once was if the left takes the helm. They will surely, eventually, capitulate to the UN and go global. Something like this would then make the EU armies powerful.

Very very good point. This would already have happened under Hilary. It's what is coming next after Trump, whether it's after Nov 3 this year or in late 2024/early 2025.

I truly look at this election as The Restrainer vs END TIME LUST OF SATAN, the only way they win this election will only be if God allows it to be so, and IF that is the case then Almighty God is giving up the planet to its reprobate mind, which in turn means this age is swiftly winding down.
I couldn't agree more!

Last edited:

cavalier973

Forgive me for the temporary thread hijack but i have a question about JOhn in revelation.

How is it that when he first arrives in heaven , he doesn't recognise Jesus and he cried because ot appeared to him no one was worthy to open the scroll ?

Surely he should have recognised Jesus and had the common sense to knw that God can do anythnig and that Jesus could have opened the scroll ?
The only thing I can say is that, being still a mortal while being shown Spiritual Reality, he was struggling just to keep up. Every time someone asked him a question, his answer was, "Sir thou knowest". Also, he twice tried to worship angels, and was reprimanded. He probably honestly didn't know what to do.

Last edited:

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
First of all I do believe John was well aware of what the scroll represented--that evil would be judged and that God's promised rule and reign would happen as foretold. Anything he may have thought that could hinder that from happening would surely be emotionally disheartening. I don't think it is about recognition of Jesus as much as it is about God needing to make a pronouncement to all of earth, all under the earth, and all of heaven that God's judgment upon all evil and all sources of evil cannot be initiated and completed through any created being but only in the Lamb of God. That through the triumphant Lamb of God, God's plan to punish evil and bring in righteousness would continue as planned. It is just my opinion, but just as the two disciples on the Road to Emmaus did not recognize Jesus till the time He desired them to, so it is with John. God needed to announce to the world that all authority was in the Son and not in any other. Once the pronouncement was made, that there was no one worthy, the Elder steps up and says "Yes there is" and shows John the Lamb slain before the throne of God. It is a beautiful picture of all that Jesus means to us and all that His work accomplished.

Reason & Hope

Since it seems “they” want to erase history, I was thinking would it be possible that on the day the AC arises, they change the date to start over as a new world. Would that fit into any prophecy? Say they make it 01, 01, 0001?

Yes. Daniel 7:25 says:

"He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time. "
Daniel 7:25

"Make alterations in times (or seasons) and in law" sounds like changing the calendar to me.

Changing the calendar and starting over at Year Zero or Year One has been done recently. In 1929, the Soviets created a new calendar to help create their new "scientific" Communist society. The calendar was changed a couple of times and then abandoned in favor of West's calendar in 1940. The French Revolutionaries began a new Year One in 1792. This was part of tossing out the church, history, etc. The Khmer Rouge started a new calendar in 1972.

i can easily see the anarcho communists of today instituting yet another Year Zero or Year One. Of course, they will also want to change all the holidays as well. No more President's Day or Independence Day or Christmas, etc. since those all commemorate "regressive" and " patriarchal " hegemonies.

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
Yes. Daniel 7:25 says:

"He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time. "
Daniel 7:25

"Make alterations in times (or seasons) and in law" sounds like changing the calendar to me.

Changing the calendar and starting over at Year Zero or Year One has been done recently. In 1929, the Soviets created a new calendar to help create their new "scientific" Communist society. The calendar was changed a couple of times and then abandoned in favor of West's calendar in 1940. The French Revolutionaries began a new Year One in 1792. This was part of tossing out the church, history, etc. The Khmer Rouge started a new calendar in 1972.

i can easily see the anarcho communists of today instituting yet another Year Zero or Year One. Of course, they will also want to change all the holidays as well. No more President's Day or Independence Day or Christmas, etc. since those all commemorate "regressive" and " patriarchal " hegemonies.
I know you all are speculating. We all do some of that. :) But I think we need to the passage in context and in context of the time it occurs, at the mid-point of the Tribulation preceding the final 3.5 years. The changing of times and laws has to do with Israel and the Law of God they are trying to ceremonially keep in their temple worship. By proxy, even the feasts of God (seven) are being kept by the Jews. AC will stop it all when he proclaims sovereignty over the temple and the world. There is a thread on this and here is a post I placed in that thread. https://www.raptureforums.com/forum...ime-what-does-this-mean.163511/post-843109614

Lovin Jesus

Maybe it’s similar to the time Jesus appeared to the disciples after his resurrection and Jesus wasn’t immediately recognized, they even mistook him for the gardner. Jesus had to tell Thomas to place his fingers in his side, then he recognized Jesus.

antitox

I think what he saw was so bright and intense that it was overwhelming at the moment. It even says that he fell at his feet as if though dead. Now in the vision with the scroll he calls Him the Lamb. At the beginning of Revelation he writes that it is Jesus, so i think he knew when he saw the vision. I could say that if no one else stepped up to open the scroll then we wait for the One who can. And then the Lamb stepped forward.

GotGrace

To be clear, what I am saying is that Pres. Trump has a plan that he is working to win the election, even though it seems he is bouncing from crisis to crisis.

It looks like he has tricked his opponents into making themselves as odious as possible to regular Americans who want to just live their lives. People are watching violent chaos in the streets and stupidity in the media, and thinking, "This is insane. These people are insane. Even though I don't like Trump, at all, and think he is stupid, at least he isn't insane. I dont mind if Federal officers are arresting protesters, because I am more frightened of being assaulted, and possibly killed, by a protestor than by a Federal policeman. I think I will vote for him, but I just won't admit it in public."

IMHO he is dumb like a fox and that throws the other side into chaos in trying to figure out what he is up to.

daygo

He probably was so overcome with the situation that dumbstruck was an understatement, but agree with you, have thought about that myself.