Profiles removed

DanLMP

[36] Do not post private personal information on the forums. This includes real names, address, phone numbers, email addresses, etc. We have had huge issues with communication on the forums and the PM system is off for this very reason. Member profiles are also off as well. Please do not try to bypass this rule by posting personal information on the forums. This will lead to being banned from the site. I'm very serious about this.

Andy C

I have been poking on members names to see if that pops up. For some it does, for others it doesn't. For you it doesn't. For me it does. I'm special.

Maybe that's contolled in each persons settings.
We all can view our own profile, but not others...Frustrating....Im sure Chris has his reasons.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
We all can view our own profile, but not others...Frustrating....Im sure Chris has his reasons.

Hi Andy,
If you want to view someone's posting history, you can put your mouse cursor on their name and wait for the popup. When the popup comes up it will have their posts and number of posts. You can click on the posts number and view all their posts.

I hope that helps. :)

Andy C

Hi Andy,
If you want to view someone's posting history, you can put your mouse cursor on their name and wait for the popup. When the popup comes up it will have their posts and number of posts. You can click on the posts number and view all their posts.

:doh2Thanks. If I stick around long enough, I might actually learn how this posting and viewing works....:eek2:lol

Almost Heaven

Hi Andy,

Thanks. I was trying to find something @Tall Timbers said awhile back, this will help!