Prodigal son

Rez63

Hi all !
A little about myself. I was raised believing that God exsisted but never really understood the Gospel.
At 19 I started going to church with a girlfriend I was with. I got very involved there, playing in the worship band etc. But never really had a relationship with Jesus. I asked for forgivness but never really submitted my life to Him.

I ended up walking away from the whole Church thing. And just like the Prodigal of Luke 15 I lived a VERY worldly life!!

I had a crisis in life and ended up in that hole of despair. And ran back to Jesus!
Now 9 yrs later here I am!!
Glad to be here and look forward to getting to know my brother's and sister's here!!

Watchin'

Hi Gregg! Nice to meet you! I lived a very worldly life too between my late teens and early twenties, and ever since I finally ended up surrendering to the Lord I can in hindsight see that He was always with me... and all the ways He miraculously preserved me from sinking into the world even further. I am so grateful and thankful to Him for never giving up on me!

You found a good forum here. I hope you'll like it. Welcome.

mattfivefour

Welcome to RF, Gregg. I certainly identify with your testimony. Isn't God incredible and worthy of such awe and worship when we look at the ways in which he draws each of us to Himself? \o/ \o/ \o/

Please jump on in. If you have any questions or run into any problems, please contact Chris or myself.