Problem Sibling. Help!

athenasius

Oh Cireth, bless his heart, that is rather endearing and I join you hoping that somehow he gets into a situation where he can really learn from God about the Bible instead of his off balance stuff.

I know that even when he crossed over the line, you love him as a brother in Christ and want the best for him. But even in his off balance nuttiness he was too much for the JWs as off balance and nutty as they are! Now that takes REAL doing!

I'd be torn between wanting to hug him and wanting to laugh my head off at the plight of the JW's. They were out of their depth there and then some.

:pray Lord we pray for him, that you'd bring him to a place where he can be restored to health, mentally and spiritually.

Last edited:

Momma D

Wait... this guy says you’re demon-possessed, and has an opinion on your menstrual issues? How on earth does he know something so personal, and feels he can voice his opinions on it? Big red flags here!! As you probably know, there are some delusional males out there who twist Scripture to justify their wanting to think any male has authority over any female, and, as Everlasting Life said, this guy sounds like he could be over the edge, even physically unsafe. Maybe not, but take no chances. Have nothing to do with him, lock your doors, share this with someone there you trust, and get pepper spray or a “personal safety device” from Amazon that emits a loud alarm. Block him from texting you. He’s inappropriate and sounds unhinged to me. I’ll lift you up to the Lord now. Don’t be afraid, just be smart!
So sorry Accepted....I touched the wrong emoji...I meant the love one
:bighug

Círeth

I'm feeling a bit guilty. I've had a stressful day today and he was asking me a question but not listening to the answer. He wanted to know who the DPS we missed you your package is next door note was for. I had to tell him five times, for crying out loud, that it wasn't my parcel and I didn't know whose it was, and I was a bit sharp with him. He's retreated off somewhere now and I'm feeling like a heel for being short tempered.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
I'm feeling a bit guilty. I've had a stressful day today and he was asking me a question but not listening to the answer. He wanted to know who the DPS we missed you your package is next door note was for. I had to tell him five times, for crying out loud, that it wasn't my parcel and I didn't know whose it was, and I was a bit sharp with him. He's retreated off somewhere now and I'm feeling like a heel for being short tempered.
Well, look, you're human and you had a weak moment. We all do. Just take it to the Lord, asking for his continued strength and help. :) :hug

Praise the Lord for a good resolution!!!!!!!

Sure praying for you. Hope you are doing well. :hug

:pray

Sojourner414

A suggestion for yourself, Cireth: "a nice ball of yarn to play with (for stress relief)! :D

Seriously, I think folks here have already given you some good advice: continue to pray for this person first and foremost, but use caution and discretion when needed. And please don't beat yourself up if you have "a bad day". We all have them, and thankfully, we can always go to the Lord when we've had enough.

Praying for you. :pray

Círeth

He's now convinced himself that I hate him and won't hear otherwise. :faint2

I don't hate him. I agape him even when he's being difficult to like but he's not listening. Apparently if he makes me uneasy, and he does sometimes, that means I don't like him and if I don't like him I hate him. :doh2

Círeth

A suggestion for yourself, Cireth: "a nice ball of yarn to play with (for stress relief)! :D

Seriously, I think folks here have already given you some good advice: continue to pray for this person first and foremost, but use caution and discretion when needed. And please don't beat yourself up if you have "a bad day". We all have them, and thankfully, we can always go to the Lord when we've had enough.

Praying for you. :pray
That does sound like a good idea. :lion totally equals :catball....:p

In all seriousness I might just go find my crochet hook and see if I can find a good YouTube tutorial to learn a new stitch.

I will keep praying for him and about the situation.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
He's now convinced himself that I hate him and won't hear otherwise. :faint2

I don't hate him. I agape him even when he's being difficult to like but he's not listening. Apparently if he makes me uneasy, and he does sometimes, that means I don't like him and if I don't like him I hate him. :doh2

Well, that's just a controlling guilt trip meant to keep you under his control (whether he realized this or not), plain and simple. Figure out your Godly boundaries with him and really stick to it.....even if that means limiting conversations/texts/emails with him. But....you can certainly be praying for him.